Android Users now getting "The Shaft"...?

PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
So not only was I robbed yesterday of 1000 Gold, 1400 Platinum, at least 5Million Hunter BuKCz, & All my weapons won from Special Events & R13, R14, & R15 weapons gone.......2day I open DH14 & discover I'm kicked back to Region 12, & dispite completing EVERY BOUNTY TWICE, now it looks like I barely did half! OH...did I mention I previously completed every Rare Hunt...Green checkmarks in every Region with a Rare Hunt including all Hiddens. ..NOW THEY ALL SAY NEW!!! I'm trying my darnedest not to be frustrated, but C'MON MAYYUN DAYYUM! This is the second time my progress has either been reset, or just plain ROBBED! & I've been a faithful player for over a year..even paying my hard earned money for gold at times..NEVER HACKING OR CHEATING EITHER. ..& the whole while taking hundreds of screenshots and posting them on DH14 Maniacs on Facebook because someone made me 1 of the admins (plus incase I was ever robbed again)......

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That's very disappointing to hear PZO, I mean for it to happen once, but twice?!? That is a harsh blow! I can't understand how this is happening on these platforms, look out iOS you may be next! Could it be that the game is so large in bit size? Totally unexcepted.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    So it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue, so the best you can do is the regular course of action (ticket, follow up). Sorry to hear all of this. :/
  • Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    How is it possible to stop receiving end PVP tournament GEMS ??? My friends I received gems and me no not understand why ???
    Burtic Dorin
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    How is it possible to stop receiving end PVP tournament GEMS ??? My friends I received gems and me no not understand why ???

You are in the wrong forum. You need Contact Killer, Sniper. This is for DH 2014.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • hadesjwhadesjw Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am getting the same issue. I worked hard to get as far as I did and now have to do it all over again. I might just remove the game if they can not fix the issue.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Yeah..this truly sucks & blows! That response from GLU admin was less than stellar too. Talk about slapping one of your most loyal players...then stepping on his fingers when he's down......SMMFH
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Don't feel bad. 2 weeks ago when region 15 came out I had 105 million in hunter. I upgraded all the R15 weapons and then I had to wait the 30 minutes. So I exit the game and I wait. When I signed back on not only was I demoted back to the beging Region 13 but I lost 50 million hunter bucks, I lost hidden region 3 & 4 and the last 10 bounties were reset. I have everything screen capped from before and after. Also ever since this happen it says I can't connect to the cloud thing so none of my kills are registering on the leader boards. I asked many times how to file a ticket but I don't get an answer.
    Exact same thing @ AR-14! All the way to the bounties.I was playing for about a week still trying to purchase the 100 Gold for .99Cents...& despite getting 7 POP-UPs, was never able to buy it. Really messed up part is this the 2nd time this has happened to me...3rd if U include D-Day (which hasn't worked in 3weeks by the way). At least the Facebook users got a decent response from GLU & was compensated...somewhat. What did us Android Users get (me at least)....."THE SHAFT"!!!!!
  • AR-14AR-14 Registered Users 35 Posts
    Can you link me to that facebook group
    It's Deer Hunter 2014 Maniacs. !
  • wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wow, tough break PZO. All I've ever lost was around 500 Glu credits which is bad enough. Since the Glu credits are their money maker, you would think they'd want to fix it.
    PZO wrote: »
    Yeah..this truly sucks & blows! That response from GLU admin was less than stellar too. Talk about slapping one of your most loyal players...then stepping on his fingers when he's down......SMMFH

Well, I'm not sure what else I can say. You all know I don't have visibility into your account. Did you submit a ticket? If so, did you use the email address you use on the forums? If so I can check out where the progress is with the ticket. That's the best I can do. Sorry I can't do more.
    PZO wrote: »
    At least the Facebook users got a decent response from GLU & was compensated...somewhat.!

Also, it's important to note that the FB compensation happened because it was a global issue- it wasn't isolated amongst a handful of players. So because of that, the only way to proceed is with an individual ticket.
    Understable GLUADMIN. But I am not a Facebook/PC Player despite being an Admin on the Fb Page. I am & have ALWAYS been an Android Platform User. This isn't the first time this has happened so trust..the very 1st thing I did was submit a Customer Care Ticket directly to you guys through the game in the "ABOUT" section. As far as my email it's pzo137@gmail All of my screenshots from the past year are in Deer Hunter Maniacs 2014 on Facebook & I'm P Zo Porter in there. With my name & email I'm sure You guys will find me.....with History!