r16 Caspian basin

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Started playing 16 another Asian desert region are we ever coming back to norh america?
Prev1

Comments

• BigLancerBigLancer Registered Users 10 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Started playing 16 another Asian desert region are we ever coming back to norh america?

You can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    BigLancer wrote: »
    You can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses

Ouch !wasn't a complaint just a preference for home territory it's been a long time
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Glad have another region! Wish was north America as well but take what can get.ha. Thanks glu
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Ick it's like desert or dessert
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    JJ, I'm unsure of the fate of the game. Being DH"2014," a lot of us are thinking is they will launch a whole new game next year.
    Facebook player
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    The rumor is DH 2016. Probably not real soon.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Did anyone get a pop-up for this region last week? I didn't see anything. I was expecting the Holiday event today.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    The only pop up I get is for Xmas. No new region yet on FB, anyway.
    Facebook player
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Was unprepared for this! Now I have to rack up the Hunter Bucks the old-fashioned way! Lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Ick it's like desert or dessert

That or it's like jungle or jungle! This is Deer Hunter, I'm tired of rhino or elephant, leopard, hornbill, muntjac, Indian black buck, crazy named black bears, and cheetah hunter!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Coming Soon.... Crab Hunter 2015.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    That or it's like jungle or jungle! This is Deer Hunter, I'm tired of rhino or elephant, leopard, hornbill, muntjac, Indian black buck, crazy named black bears, and cheetah hunter!

I withdraw that statement! Himalaya and Caspian are a better change. Crab hunter? C'mon man!
    Just kidding....Actually I like this region so far. We haven't been to the Stans or Iran yet. I was hoping for Australia one of these days. Lapland would also have been cool for December. Forests and real reindeer.
    Australia would be nice, maybe Finland too. My house is near a Finn camp, a large club for Finnish folk. Those dudes can party! Lol :cool:
    I work frequently with a Finnish company. Everyone seems to have a cabin in Lapland. I was in Helsinki last year in February. No thank you.

From the guys i work with, I gather the national passtimes are drinking, shooting, and blowing stuff up (while drinking). Fun guys to hang out with.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I don't know! I got excited when I got the message from facebook saying the new region is here!! I go into DH and the new screen pops up once it loads saying go to R16 now? So I click take me there and the game freezes! I exit out go back in and there is no new region! Again I grow more tired!
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^same here
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Australia would be cool...anyone has or knows show to earn the region 16 AR (Clayton Guerilla)...I know I am double-posting. I finished region 16 (bought all new weaponry) but the AR was not awarded at the end of the 40 hunts, and is not available for purchase. Perhaps at the end of the Christmas event, or the expected upcoming Hidden region?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    well at least you guys have the region! I am so fricking tired of getting a message on FB that NEW REGION is here and I go to log in and NOTHING all I still have is the Himalayas!
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Australia would be nice, maybe Finland too.

We did have a Finnish region - Isle of Thule was set in Scandinavia (which includes Finland). I definitely agree that an Australian region would be good though, would also like another one in South America.
  • THOR147THOR147 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I have the Clayton assault rifle for region 16 bought it with hunter bucks with rifle and shotgun didn't get it as a reward
    playing on samsung note3
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    We did have a Finnish region - Isle of Thule was set in Scandinavia (which includes Finland). I definitely agree that an Australian region would be good though, would also like another one in South America.

I thought Thule was Greenland. I guess its a general region around the Arctic Circle. But Lapland is forest, so not like HR2.
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thule
    The fact that it's called ISLE of Thule is a bit misleading, but it's generally thought to refer to Scandinavia. Also, lots of the animals in the region aren't found in Greenland but are found in Scandinavia, although animals out of place seems to be something of a common theme with dh14. ;)
    Thank you. I learned something today.
    I think they released the new region by accident. The holiday hunts should have come first, completing them the new assault rifle is awarded. Jmo.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I think they released the new region by accident. The holiday hunts should have come first, completing them the new assault rifle is awarded. Jmo.

Knowing glu this is very likely. I don't think we've ever received an updated without some kind of pop-up a week before.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts

That was my thought. It did say on the guerilla that it is to be awarded after completing hpliday hunts. Funnily region 16 arrived before the festive hunts
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts

I like your comment by accident......we've seen the holiday hunt popup for a while now and suddenly R16 - oh well happy hunting
  • RooneRoone Registered Users 253 Posts
    I can quash the accident rumors! This was not an accident that Region 16 was released. However, there are circumstances that DID lead to it being released unannounced! No, I will not be saying what those are! :P

Enjoy the surprise region and be prepared to play the upcoming Holiday content soon! :)
  • streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    i wonder if theres a suggestion about : assembled weapon.
    it would be an awesome questing to look for weapon parts from animals in contract hunts.
    was just thinking rather than throwing 5 and 10 bucks from animal vitals, would be great if it drops weapon parts! :P