Facebook Fed Up - Glu Admin - New Region Not

Was excited to hear about the new region out today - actually got it on my kindle which was a surprise- but as always it was a bit of a disappointment for my Facebook account - go there - region is here - but no - just a tease - would you people please fix Facebook or no longer support it as it's a royal PITA:mad:

Comments

• todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Here is some simple advice to all: don't play Glu games on facebook, apparently they do not have it together! If you disagree just look at all the threads concerning the game, and playing it through facebook. We all know that facebook is a billion dollar plus social media app, I don't think that games are on their priority list.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    ^^Same, same but different: Got a pop-up for the new region R16, with a go-to button. Hit the button, downloaded R16, hit the "Hunt" button, and it froze. Backed out of everything, tried again, and R16 was gone. Cleared cache, and restart with same results. Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

I hear ya todfoxx, but a large screen with stereo sound is way better than my tiny phone.......well, when it works that is. :)
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Here is some simple advice to all: don't play Glu games on facebook, apparently they do not have it together! If you disagree just look at all the threads concerning the game, and playing it through facebook. We all know that facebook is a billion dollar plus social media app, I don't think that games are on their priority list.

Some people don't have any choice but to play on Facebook. Not everyone can afford those fancy phones or tablets.
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Some people don't have any choice but to play on Facebook. Not everyone can afford those fancy phones or tablets.
    But yet you have a computer?
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts

I don't have a smart phone either - but have enjoyed playing on my laptop after playing on the Kindle - I don't have it fed to my TV so making rapid shots is sometimes challenging - I know I should stop playing on FB after all the crashes but the hunting addiction lives on

Yes, I do have a computer but I can't afford those fancy phones or tablets. (Would love to be able to) Maybe when YOU get old and have to live on a fixed income you would understand. But then again, maybe not. So I don't think it is right for you to tell people not to play on Facebook when that's all they have to play on. Sure they have problems with the game but some of us just simply don't have a choice to play on anything else. It's better than nothing.
    I don't have a smart phone either - but have enjoyed playing on my laptop after playing on the Kindle - I don't have it fed to my TV so making rapid shots is sometimes challenging - I know I should stop playing on FB after all the crashes but the hunting addiction lives on

I agree. It is also much better on the eyes. Their just not as good as they used to be.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I agree. It is also much better on the eyes. Their just not as good as they used to be.

Yes agreed!
    Yes, I do have a computer but I can't afford those fancy phones or tablets. (Would love to be able to) Maybe when YOU get old and have to live on a fixed income you would understand. But then again, maybe not. So I don't think it is right for you to tell people not to play on Facebook when that's all they have to play on. Sure they have problems with the game but some of us just simply don't have a choice to play on anything else. It's better than nothing.
    Alright...sorry.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    After all of the Facebook problems, I decided to see what the deal was. So I fired up my trusty VPN (Facebook is blocked in China) and tried it. I have to admit that, once you figure out the controls, it does look great on a larger screen. I still have problems aiming and shooting since the controls are not so touchpad friendly, but I'm getting used to it. I've been using solely laptops for the last 20 years and never use a mouse.

I still prefer the touchscreen versions, but I do like having the much larger screen on the PC. It's a huge contrast to my iPhone 4S.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Once you get use to the controls, you may never go back to your iPhone. :)

That said, still not a fix for FB. Come on Glu……GLU?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
    Alright...sorry.
    No problem. I guess I just had to vent a little. Thanks