Options

Not getting new lives on iPad mini

Please someone help me. I'm not getting new lives (the ones that come over time) it just keeps asking me if I want to buy more time.

I don't think I'm explaining myself right,

I'm not able to play anymore because the little lightning bolt at the top isn't refilling with more lives? Energy?

Could I have turned something off that's letting the little yellow squares refil?

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Could you be having a wifi interruption? That was doing it to me sometime ago. But a call to my cable company fixed that.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Nope, darnit, still able to play Dino Hunter and getting here to the forum. But thanks for trying
  • Options
    Neil BalsamNeil Balsam Registered Users 64 Posts
    I'm on Android, so I'm not sure what's available, I have software (clean master) that wipes junk files. When I get a glitch like that I wipe so problem goes away. Hopefully you can find something like that.
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Are you getting a Timer Error or is your energy bar simply not refilling over time?
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thank you everyone for all the help.. Yes it was just thar energy bar wasn't filling up.

BUt now it is. Yeah! I'm hunting again. I had to do an upgrade on my os this morning so I'm betting that had something to do with it. Or glu, you guys fixed it for me. Thank you
  • Options
    Glad it mysteriously got resolved for you.
  • Options
    I forgot, how long does it take for a full energy refill? 1hr-30min? And is it the same for dinos. Sheppeck would know, I think he set his watch to it.
  • Options
    DH 2014 is 10 minutes per, so 110 minute or 1 hour 40 minutes. Dino is the same i think.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    DH 2014 is 10 minutes per, so 110 minute or 1 hour 40 minutes. Dino is the same i think.

Thank you sir, appreciate it!