Just a thought

HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
I would and other players like to see something other than africa it gets really boring

I think that you should be able to win the Rohman Wolf (R16-17) through the next holiday hunt
or is it still winable just doesnt say that

Is the Android 1337 assult rifle (R1-4) useable in the holiday hunt (even though it has not been released)
The reason why i ask that becuase the gun says Sleigh Bell Event While the R16 AR says holiday hunt

For bolt action rifles give us players a break its unfair that the reloaded time is 13+ seconds and the time it takes to reshoot is 3.5 seconds

Why is the R16 shotgun able to have the level 7 scope and the others arent + why does the gun have a 4 second reload time yet 11-15 has a 2 second reload

I and other players think that its unfair that we only get 87k yet attchments cost more than 3-5 times the amount we get give us more money and stop charging less

I also want to see the custom service actually reply and Fix the sterling raker stock and give us back our P.Es' that we spent on level 9-16 for the crosbow

Also why are the animals getting faster ever trophy you do its unfair

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Seriously????
    Say What??
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    Isn't the point of advancing in a game to meet new challenges?what do you expect ,someone to do the shooting for you too?
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Rotf lmao!!!!!!!
  • HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Isn't the point of advancing in a game to meet new challenges?what do you expect ,someone to do the shooting for you too?

No its just when you make it impossible to shoot an animal its unfair
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    HowAmI wrote: »
    No its just when you make it impossible to shoot an animal its unfair
    Have not seen an impossible hunt yet...
    Say What??