New Region - Caspian Basin

Just updated on Android. Region 16 (Caspian Basin) is now here!
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
iPhone 6, iOS 9.2

Comments

• nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Yes, I got it too.It's a surprise,I expected Christmas event,but maybe it's too early fot it.Now I'm goin' to explore Caspian Basin!
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    If you bought the R15 Grantham Spitfire, you can use it for the first trophy hunt, and at least the first 10 in the hunting series.

You get a couple of offers for the R16 gold rifle. I think the first was the current sale price of around 750 gold. The OTO comes a bit later in the first 10 hunts and was 383 gold (if I remember correctly).

Weapons are as expected. Cash rifle is $3.48 million. AR is $8.73 million or 663 gold. Shotgun is $5.6 million or 480 gold. All before any upgrades. Looks like it will be an expensive region!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    Cool, hopefully it hits the Fire HDX soon. I have almost 19 million saved up so I should be able to jump right in. Thanks for the preview
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    If you bought the R15 Grantham Spitfire, you can use it for the first trophy hunt, and at least the first 10 in the hunting series.

You get a couple of offers for the R16 gold rifle. I think the first was the current sale price of around 750 gold. The OTO comes a bit later in the first 10 hunts and was 383 gold (if I remember correctly).

Weapons are as expected. Cash rifle is $3.48 million. AR is $8.73 million or 663 gold. Shotgun is $5.6 million or 480 gold. All before any upgrades. Looks like it will be an expensive region!
    I got an OTO for G&H R110 after 8 hunt in the series. It was 90% down or 127 gold. And yes,weapons and upgrades are expensive.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    wyohills wrote: »
    Cool, hopefully it hits the Fire HDX soon. I have almost 19 million saved up so I should be able to jump right in. Thanks for the preview

It's out on mine. Only 10 bucks for the heart shot on the first trophy hunt, that's odd!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • wyohillswyohills Registered Users 13 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    It's out on mine. Only 10 bucks for the heart shot on the first trophy hunt, that's odd!

Yeah, my HDX got the update too. I think 10 bucks is always the reward for a heart shot in any region
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    wyohills wrote: »
    Yeah, my HDX got the update too. I think 10 bucks is always the reward for a heart shot in any region

Not for the trophy animals.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • lostman44830lostman44830 Registered Users 2 Posts

is it updated on facebook cause mine don't show it it only goes to region 15.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    is it updated on facebook cause mine don't show it it only goes to region 15.

I had to delete my unity player cache to get the new region on Facebook - but it works fine now

http://webplayer.unity3d.com/setup/
  • lostman44830lostman44830 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had to delete my unity player cache to get the new region on Facebook - but it works fine now

http://webplayer.unity3d.com/setup/

thank you its now working fine:D
  • Surefire69Surefire69 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone know when the holiday hunt will start? News asks if ur ready but only has button for no thanks.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    Surefire69 wrote: »
    Anyone know when the holiday hunt will start? News asks if ur ready but only has button for no thanks.

Maybe next Thursday
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The new region 16 Caspian Basin has not arrived to my place ****...ihik...anyway it is part of the fun tho..cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet