Options

I lost all my progress

Gentlemans, i lost all my progress in deer hunter. I was at level 37 with U $ 5,000.00 in cash and 5,000 in gold, please fix

my id in facebook 100005758058913

Comments

• Options
    Jax5onJax5on Registered Users 4 Posts
    I used my Google ID and the same thing happened to me. One day, I'm back to where I was 5 months prior. I spent time going through the forum and took the advice of an admin and filed a claim ticket. After not getting a response in 3 weeks, I filed two more claim tickets all in the same night. Those two claims were placed three weeks ago as well. Three claims over a period of 6 weeks. I refuse to play until I get a response but at this point, my patience is running out. If I don't hear anything by Monday, I'm finished with any and all GUL games. I doubt they'll be around much longer anyways.

I get quick responses and resolutions when I file a claim ticket with RockStar games. I can't objectably think of a a good reason why GUL would ignore and neglect a customer and consumer of their product let alone many customers and consumers. Shameful. That is not a sustainable business plan.
  • Options
    Jax5onJax5on Registered Users 4 Posts
    Today, I'm through with waiting for a response. I'm finished with any and all GLU games. Pathetic.
  • Options
    Mr bonesMr bones Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was at level 54, and was sent back to 39. If it happens again. I'm fn done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SGTMAJORSGTMAJOR Registered Users 2 Posts
    I was at Level 134 with over $48,000,000 in cash, over 600 in coin, over 500 in gold when I lost all my progress. Have submitted a Claim Ticket but as of yet to hear from anyone at GUL Games. They were very quick to take my money for the Truckloads of Gold when I brought them but I see they are quite different when it comes to Customer Service. Terrible management and supervision.
  • Options
    HoffiHoffi Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost my gold coins . When increasing the level get gold coin .
    I have 0 gold .
    Milan Hoff Hoffmann , lv 94 Android tablet ,
  • Options
    EnocheroEnochero Registered Users 1 Posts
    level 1again c'mon
    fix it
  • Options
    incubus1980incubus1980 Registered Users 2 Posts
    What Happen My level 1 again
  • Options
    Aigle001Aigle001 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi:

Glu stinks. I have tried to contact them here. Through other games and nothing. I changed my iPad and all my progress is gone. I was in level 99 with more than 40 million in cash, plenty of gold (don't remember exactly how much) and have spent a bunch of money. It is really a mess this company. Their cuatomer service does not exist. Anyway, we should post this in the App store.
  • Options
    RomeophillyRomeophilly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. Went from level 43 down to 16 for no reason. Not even a response from them. Done with GLU.