R 16 assult rifle not awarded

Well....I finished the final holiday series in r 12 and the final hunt award screen said that I get the assault rifle......but the rifle is not released 2 me.....what do I do now????......

Comments

• WmCWmC Registered Users 218 Posts
    At present I have no access to a r 16 assault rifle. ...I can't get to the rifle I won and can't buy one....using the r 15 assault rifle at present but has very limited effect in r 16 hunting series where I use it for backup of hp rifle. ...
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    If you have an r15 Gold rifle, use that instead. Downgrade the scope to level 1 or base.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    Using the r 15 assault rifle does nothing to resolve the issue that the r 16 rifle has not been released for my use as per the award....also the r 15 assult rifle not powerful enough for 1 shot kills in the r 16 hunting series....
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    WmC wrote: »
    Using the r 15 assault rifle does nothing to resolve the issue that the r 16 rifle has not been released for my use as per the award....also the r 15 assult rifle not powerful enough for 1 shot kills in the r 16 hunting series....

I thought the holiday hunting wasn't even out yet?
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    WmC wrote: »

R15 gold rifle, not AR. The semi-automatic one. It works fine as an AR, actually better..
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    This assault rifle was the prize in the r 12 pistol thanksgiving hunt....
  • Mike1020Mike1020 Registered Users 4 Posts
    The AR awarded for the R12 Autumn event was the R15 AR, not the R16 AR. The R16 AR will be awarded for the Holiday Hunt that has been delayed.
  • paul558paul558 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Come on already waiting A R to unlock for r 16 can do most of it with the shotgun and rifle but not the same so would you please hurry up already ☺ thankyou
  • HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    No one has access to the holiday hunts
  • demodavedemodave Registered Users 2 Posts
    i,ve finished both the holiday hunts today and wasnt awarded the the new guns ,so what now any answers ??
  • GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    demodave wrote: »
    i,ve finished both the holiday hunts today and wasnt awarded the the new guns ,so what now any answers ??

Go to the beginning of the game and click on "news" then "go to event" then collect prize.
  • demodavedemodave Registered Users 2 Posts
    right thanks now its clear !! cheers