happy hunting holidays are here!

jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
Just got play store update with lots of Christmas stuff haven't figured it all out just yet but the first event shotgun is gold or......Hunter Bucks. Felix Navidad!
Prev1

Comments

• HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Just got play store update with lots of Christmas stuff haven't figured it all out just yet but the first event shotgun is gold or......Hunter Bucks. Felix Navidad!

Yeah its not out youre lying
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    First of all pal I don't f*******g lie ! Or whine either i don't know why I have it but I live in Baja and that might have something to do with it.
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Yep it's out, playing via Facebook.
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    First of all pal I don't f*******g lie ! Or whine either i don't know why I have it but I live in Baja and that might have something to do with it.

You're right it is out for some of us. If you're on Android, or Facebook, the events may not be out yet. It has always been this way, so some players will have to be patient for a while longer.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    All platforms are rolling out. It may take a little while to propagate through the stores.
  • frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    All platforms are rolling out. It may take a little while to propagate through the stores.
    well it is on FB and I like TILL I got to the assault rifle! was just about to finish when I got Could not connect to netowrk all progress could not be saved ***??? way to go Glu!!! screw us again!! same thing just happened to my brothers acct too.. so help me God...if all progress is lost again..there will be a revolution.. BTW when is GLU gonna answer to the 167 BBB complaints against them??? heir last fiasco??? HMMMM???? and the attorney that has contacted 189 people that filed the class action suit???
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    HowAmI wrote: »
    Yeah its not out youre lying

It is out ****hole!!! Maybe you should get a life before calling others liars. People like you on these sites are what makes it hard for players to want to post. Grow up!!!
    Easy there Cochise life aint perfect.
    Should have posted with quote I was referring to previous angry post about lawsuit etc.
  • saguy97saguy97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got the update on the App Store for Deer Hunter 2014 for my iPhone 4s earlier today, which included the holiday hunts. The problem now is that the game crashes as soon as I click continue once the game opens up. In other words, I am not able to play the game at all.
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    I am not sure why Glu continues to advertise that you have to have a weapon of X amount to continue, and even if you have one, you can not use it! Stick with your stupid 'buy this weapon or you can't play' attitude, but do not say you need a weapon of a certain amount, and then not allow people to use the weapons they have that are FAR above the minimums they ask for.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Fun stuff. Waiting for energy to refill. Thanks Glu
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Fun stuff. Waiting for energy to refill. Thanks Glu

I agree, the holiday twist on the deer hunter music is nice. And the rewards.. Region 17 rifle, and the pistol has made a comeback, all great stuff! Thanks Glu guys!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    the gun cost alot not cool man
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    SMH at some post on this thread....I dOn't. . .On a better note I'm digging the new Get UP for The Holiday Events..........
  • 19Bird5919Bird59 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Only one reason I registered. I love the game itself but I've arrived at the point that I will not play any further. The gun "required" is rediculously high, I WILL NOT spend any more money here. I'm sure I'm not the 1st to be forced out for this reason. Quit being so GREEDY!!!
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    first present says 14 gold? is that after you do the 1st quest? cause I didnt get any of the presents...also the friggin penguins sound like TRIBBLES!!! LOL but I love the bell sound when you the prey and the cute stars...better event then last year. BUT I do not think you will see Elephants in the northern Hemisphere LOL. They should have reigndeer hooked up to a sleigh with santa and a bonus if you can "snipe" santa out of the sleigh LOL
    19Bird59 wrote: »
    Only one reason I registered. I love the game itself but I've arrived at the point that I will not play any further. The gun "required" is rediculously high, I WILL NOT spend any more money here. I'm sure I'm not the 1st to be forced out for this reason. Quit being so GREEDY!!!
    They have bills to pay! Employees to pay and I'm sure some sort of health care package to pay. Do you think they sell BMW's and just make games for kicks? The game is "free to download ". To give us this quality of a mobile game costs money! Yes, the choice is yours pay to play or don't. It is what it is, maybe their next game they will price the game, and lowers the cost of IAP's.
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    hello admin I want to know why all the prizes for these events are guns we already own?
    so you want us to spend all our gold on an event where
    we get guns we already have
    theangelii wrote: »
    hello admin I want to know why all the prizes for these events are guns we already own?
    so you want us to spend all our gold on an event where
    we get guns we already have
    Not all of them, unless you have region 17 rifle, and the new pistol.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Can anyone tell us how much the OTOs are? I want to make sure I have enough gold before I start this. Thanks!
  • theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    boxes 2 3 & 4 are all old guns and you have to spend a lot of gold and a lot of money to get the box 5 & 6 which are new guns
    Can anyone tell us how much the OTOs are? I want to make sure I have enough gold before I start this. Thanks!

The first gun(shotgun) was 35 gold. The second one may vary, just start out with your region 16 AR. You should get a oto after your 3rd hunt.
    todfoxx wrote: »
    The first gun(shotgun) was 35 gold. The second one may vary, just start out with your region 16 AR. You should get a oto after your 3rd hunt.

Thanks. I just bought the shotgun with HBs since it was only 3K. What OTO did you receive for the AR?
  • tgblairtgblair Registered Users 12 Posts
    been playing the Holiday events and I completed both shotgun & assault rifle events,but i have no link to collect my rewards
  • BourbonBourbon Registered Users 15 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Not all of them, unless you have region 17 rifle, and the new pistol.

Yeah but I looks like you need to complete them in order to get to the new guns. I already have the R4 and the R9 guns. Wish they would offer something like gold or HB if you already have the prize.
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks. I just bought the shotgun with HBs since it was only 3K. What OTO did you receive for the AR?
    The OTO,I received for the AR,was 359 gold coins.
    nik_ivanov wrote: »
    The OTO,I received for the AR,was 359 gold coins.

****, that's pricey. It's going to tough to finish this event if that how much all of the required weapons are going to cost going forward.
    It was bumming me out shooting those little penguins! I didn't try to see if they attacked, I won't go down that way!
  • marcus715marcus715 Registered Users 24 Posts
    Does anybody know how many glu credits are needed to complete the holiday series? I have 700 and I am not sure if I should try to finish the series (I'm on part 2) or wait for OTO on the region 17 rifle when region 17 comes out. I really want the newest rifle but I do not want to get half way through the holiday series and not be able to finish and have wasted so many glu credits. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks.