Options

Holiday quest-lost quest

I have looked an can't find how to submit a ticket, so will post this for now. I started the Holiday quest and finished the first 2. Started on the third and then found I could not move on as I could not afford the AR. Left the game and came back a little later and was offered to play the quest using the pistol. I could buy it, so did so, and started the quest. I was up to 6 in the levels needed and had to leave the game. I came back a few hours later, and now cannot do the quest and have paid for the pistol, and don't seem to be able to get back into that quest. What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    MadMav1971MadMav1971 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    I'm in the same position for the game. I've already completed regions 1-16 and I didn't get the weapons rewarded for completion. Now I can not complete the region 10 because I don't have the glu credits for the assault rifles and I should have received the weapons because of completing hunts. I'm stuck with no extra hunts and completed the bounties. I'm pretty much disappointed with the way it is set up and it's forcing you to use glu credits to get weapons yet I've finished the region and series rare hunts and can't progress.
  • Options
    FragmenterFragmenter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I downloaded the December 16th update and now I can't even load the game. It loads and when I get to the gun selection screen and click next to get to the hunting scene selection screen the game simply closes...
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Dougie55 wrote: »
    I came back a few hours later, and now cannot do the quest and have paid for the pistol, and don't seem to be able to get back into that quest. What do I do?

Is this the Frosty .45 Series? This series will be Coming Soon.
    MadMav1971 wrote: »
    I should have received the weapons because of completing hunts. I'm stuck with no extra hunts .

For the prizes did you return to the event tab? Some users are currently experiencing an issue where the tab does not display correctly. To return to the event prize screen, select NEWS -> Go To Event -> and you'll return to the event screen.
    Fragmenter wrote: »
    I downloaded the December 16th update and now I can't even load the game. It loads and when I get to the gun selection screen and click next to get to the hunting scene selection screen the game simply closes...

What platform is this on? Do you have a strong Wi-Fi or Cellular connection?
  • Options
    DBAJA66DBAJA66 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game also crashes after i did update. gets as far as opening screen (woods scene) and then shuts down. been doing it for a few days now. what a bummer. looks like my deer hunter 2014 days are over. don't have the time or patients to figure out whats wrong. connections fine, plenty of storage.