Holiday Event

What is with the holiday event? I mean do you really have to spend real cash to get your free holiday prizes by completing hunts? You can't do the hunts without these weapons? How much money or gold is going to be required to do the entire thing? It makes me sad that the holiday event/prizes have to be bought with real money.

Comments

• snamredniksnamrednik Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here...... I had myself tempted (stupid me...) but had to buy a gun for 129 Gold even though I have the best gun available. Only you cannout play the game with the ordinary weapons!

Stupid event, and I'm quiting it! Wast of Gold it is!
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    snamrednik wrote: »
    Same here...... I had myself tempted (stupid me...) but had to buy a gun for 129 Gold even though I have the best gun available. Only you cannout play the game with the ordinary weapons!

Stupid event, and I'm quiting it! Wast of Gold it is!

The events are always gold - you can choose not to do them
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The events are always gold - you can choose not to do them

To fun for me to pass up, something different! Shooting the Penguins makes me a little sad..but fun!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    To fun for me to pass up, something different! Shooting the Penguins makes me a little sad..but fun!

Aren't the penguins just so cute!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yeah, I have to agree about the penguins. :/
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    After two updates some problemsScreenshot_2014-12-20-10-16-19_zps8k0f9xkm.png[/URLScreenshot_2014-12-20-10-15-52_zpsjpzhdmvn.png
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    i lost all my progress today in dh2014 i had everything done and had both rifles and assault rifle for region 16 and had them almost fully upgraded and had 3 of the holiday events done would have been done with region 16 today but i havent got anything again for the 2nd time had all guns in region 15 fully upgraded had all hidden regins complete with all the bows and crossbows fully upgraded all i needed to finish was raere hunts and region 16 and was almost done with it had all the weapons from the autumn hunt that you win the three from the christmas event just need to wait till the next 2 was unlocked over 1000 coins 3100 gold bars so so many weapons gone that was upgraded is there naything you can do to get my weapons back and open all my regions back up and my gold but now i know i will have to upgrade all my guns which will take so much gold or about a month of playing to get the money i was so excited i finally got back up there and a little farther than i was when it happend a month ago and really enjoyed the christmas event and was glad region 16 got added i was level 55 i dont know why it has happend 2 times to me was so dissapointed when i turned it on to play and had nothing i just hope you can fix this for me and i cannot create a ticket when i do it takes me out of there i have an account in here will you please send a message if you read tis and let me know what can be done please and thank you very much i love the game but wow thats heartbreaking when i had all those weapons and now nothing again