Holiday hunt

Has anyone seen anything about a Christmas stile Holiday hunt I had a pop up once a about a week ago that showed a red nosed raindeer but nothing since then.

Comments

• SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    The pattern is typically to release the popup, and then the update comes a week or so later (usually on a Thursday).
    Based on past experience, I suspect a high probability that tomorrow will be the day.
    Not that when we actually get the update will depend on how quick your app store is in getting it out. iOS usually comes first, followed shortly by Android, and Kindle gets it eventually.

If it is NOT tomorrow, then we may be waiting another week.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    The pattern is typically to release the popup, and then the update comes a week or so later (usually on a Thursday).
    Based on past experience, I suspect a high probability that tomorrow will be the day.
    Not that when we actually get the update will depend on how quick your app store is in getting it out. iOS usually comes first, followed shortly by Android, and Kindle gets it eventually.

If it is NOT tomorrow, then we may be waiting another week.

Hoping there will be something tomorrow. ;)
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hoping there will be something tomorrow. ;)

Hoping the Facebook issues have been resolved prior to the new event....
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Got region 16 when I got home haven't seen holiday event though
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I got another update today, 1 for region 16, and another one just minutes ago. Maybe that one is for holiday season hunts releasing tomorrow.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • nik_ivanovnik_ivanov Registered Users 36 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I got another update today, 1 for region 16, and another one just minutes ago. Maybe that one is for holiday season hunts releasing tomorrow.

I got an update too.It was 17.2 MB. Maybe kind of preparation for Holiday Hunts.
  • Fourby4erFourby4er Registered Users 13 Posts
    The Holiday Hunt hasn't been released it seems. Level 16 started today and I finished the 2 Trophy Hunts and am playing the regular area 16 hunts and keep getting a warning that I need the Happy Hunting Holiday Assault rifle to hunt some of the game. It is just about impossible to kill them without using up your hollow points and sport drinks!!!!!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was a delay (as you noticed). :/ At this point the plan is for it to go live early this week.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Hmmm... interesting
  • EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There was a delay (as you noticed). :/ At this point the plan is for it to go live early this week.

I know how that goes. Working with a new company ifilefolder.com and delays just pop up when you think you are good to go! You just have to get it right before you put it out there. I enjoy the game and working up to 2000 on the list.
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    The new challenge is out, and as per usual, unless you pour thousands of gold into it, you can only play the first quest. I am sure there are a lot of you out there that have the cash to spend to play it, but not me, and I doubt a lot of others either. Glu is slowly killing themselves with their money grabs.
  • Baldman5150Baldman5150 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I hate not being able to play the special hunts like these without using gold to buy the needed guns to play it. That is total bull****. Charge a few million hunter bucks or something, but making us use that much gold is really annoying.
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    I agree, gold is to hard to come by. Using Face Book we basically get nothing as far as gold. My husband plays on my ipad and gets gold all of the time for watching videos. We have to take surveys or download a bunch of **** in order to get gold.
  • Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Yes..I have it but just like the others...they want you to use gold instead of the money you have built up..which I think SUCKS! Why can't you purchase the gun you need with your money build up. I can't keep buying gold coins..especially when this particular prize is platinum coins????? Wish I could play it but I think it is wrong. Another Event I can't play. So don't worry about not having it yet unless you got plenty of bucks to spend..especially this ti,e of year. It is supposed to be fun!
  • Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I am with you!!!
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    Question about the holiday event. My tablet got reset to standard 1. I'm at standard 2 and working the first event. The second event jumps to standard 10 and then the next is standard 3. Can I play standard 3 holiday event without playing the standard 10 event?
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0