Tapjoy

Henek368Henek368 Registered Users 3 Posts
Did glu divorce with Tapjoy?:mad:

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Henek368 wrote: »
    Did glu divorce with Tapjoy?:mad:

No, it's still there. I just used it yesterday.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    But does it add on gold?
    Because I can still download apps, watch videos, etc. but it doesn't add gold
    Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?
  • Options
    appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    Seems like it's trial pay now.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    It is still Tapjoy for Kindle users. I don't get many videos to watch each day, one or two on average. Sometimes I get to view a store advertisement for one credit.

I do get to search cars.com for 3 credits. I found a really nice deal, but it turned out to be a scam by some joker posing as a guy in the Army who said he was being sent to Afghanistan, hence the great price. We traded emails and as time went on, it looked more and more to be BS. The vehicle was not within 30 miles, it was about 1000 miles away, in a crate and needed to be shipped. I googled the guys name and found him to be the top non-com on a base, not a platoon leader (as he claimed). The deal sounded too good to be true and it was.

I continue to use the site for the 3 credits, though. I have found some vehicles that were local and I will be checking them out.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    johnny19612johnny19612 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can anyone tell me why is tapjoy showing up on my deerhunter game
  • Options
    Can anyone tell me why is tapjoy showing up on my deerhunter game

Don't ask just enjoy, lucky man!
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I can do Tapjoy for dh14 but I don't get the gold. I have submitted tickets to Tapjoy and have been told I was rewarded when I have not. They re-rewarded my gold but I still did not get it. I won't use Tapjoy for dh14 anymore. Too bad because Trialpay is worthless.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I can do Tapjoy for dh14 but I don't get the gold. I have submitted tickets to Tapjoy and have been told I was rewarded when I have not. They re-rewarded my gold but I still did not get it. I won't use Tapjoy for dh14 anymore. Too bad because Trialpay is worthless.

You can try to take screenshots to submit as well. That may help. :/ Sorry this has been your experience.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You can try to take screenshots to submit as well. That may help. :/ Sorry this has been your experience.

I did send screenshots. They claim I got the reward "twice", however I did not.
  • Options
    RockporterRockporter Registered Users 11 Posts
    I have contacted trialpay numerous times about issues. I have been told the gold earned would be credited to my device but it has not. They tell me to uninstall DH14 and reinstall but I would lose my 3000+ gold and my 150,000,000 currency. That was on my ipad2.

I now have an iPad air2 and also have issues with trialpay. I contact them about their offers not working or taking me to a survey that requires my email address when I am supposed to see a short video. Most times I try to complete an offer and the offer box pops up but it will not take me to the offer, nothing happens. Their answer is that they change their offers all the time and the issue will work itself out. It has not.

I really miss Glu's tapjoy offers and hope they bring them back. Any time I had an issue with Glu (tapjoy) they were quick to correct the problem, but not trialpay.
  • Options
    Y
    Rockporter wrote: »
    I have contacted trialpay numerous times about issues. I have been told the gold earned would be credited to my device but it has not. They tell me to uninstall DH14 and reinstall but I would lose my 3000+ gold and my 150,000,000 currency. That was on my ipad2.

I now have an iPad air2 and also have issues with trialpay. I contact them about their offers not working or taking me to a survey that requires my email address when I am supposed to see a short video. Most times I try to complete an offer and the offer box pops up but it will not take me to the offer, nothing happens. Their answer is that they change their offers all the time and the issue will work itself out. It has not.

I really miss Glu's tapjoy offers and hope they bring them back. Any time I had an issue with Glu (tapjoy) they were quick to correct the problem, but not trialpay.

I will not use Trialpay again. Even their 1 gold videos don't reward me. Glu, bring back Tapjoy.