Options

Average Customer Support Response Time?

What are players seeing currently for response time for submitted tickets?

My monthly subscription failed to be credited (third time in a row). I submitted a ticket through the in-app message feature two weeks ago. I also opened a ticket on this forum a week ago. I have had no response to date. Is this what others are experiencing lately?

Comments

• Options
    HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    herb wrote: »

My monthly subscription failed to be credited (third time in a row). I submitted a ticket through the in-app message feature two weeks ago. I also opened a ticket on this forum a week ago. I have had no response to date. Is this what others are experiencing lately?

12-31-9999
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Unfortunately, your experience isn't unusual. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to get your issue rectified. The Customer Care team should send an auto-reply receipt when you first submit your email. Did you get any response (and check your spam/junk)?
  • Options
    herbherb Registered Users 97 Posts
    I received the auto response in both cases. The previous two monthly failures took about a week to correct. If this month is corrected, should I leave the ticket open in the likely event it happens again on 1/5/15?
  • Options
    HowAmIHowAmI Registered Users 37 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Unfortunately, your experience isn't unusual. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to get your issue rectified. The Customer Care team should send an auto-reply receipt when you first submit your email. Did you get any response (and check your spam/junk)?

I didnt get anything and its been atleast a month
  • Options
    HowAmI wrote: »
    I didnt get anything and its been atleast a month

I was charged on the 5th and have had to play at a reduced level since. A bit of gold would have been handy during the seasonal events. I think some compensation would be appropiate once I am evetually credited. I doubt the business model would suffer if they threw some extra gold my way. Not having a subscription credited on time is truely a financial loss, even though it is eventually posted at a later date. You'd think we were dealing in real gold, the way they act at times. Fantasy on my part...
  • Options
    I was charged on the 5th and have had to play at a reduced level since. A bit of gold would have been handy during the seasonal events. I think some compensation would be appropiate once I am evetually credited. I doubt the business model would suffer if they threw some extra gold my way. Not having a subscription credited on time is truely a financial loss, even though it is eventually posted at a later date. You'd think we were dealing in real gold, the way they act at times. Fantasy on my part...

Well keep following up is all I can advise. I don't have any visibility into your game account, so Customer Care is the only way to get billing/currency issues addressed.
  • Options
    Standing by....
  • Options
    I was credited today for my failed subscription, with an apology and directions to delete the subsription on Google Play and open another when needed. The thought is that a fresh link between Glu and Google may be the fix. Let's hope...

23 day response time, to address the subject of this thread.
  • Options
    I was credited today for my failed subscription, with an apology and directions to delete the subsription on Google Play and open another when needed. The thought is that a fresh link between Glu and Google may be the fix. Let's hope...

23 day response time, to address the subject of this thread.

Well, I'm glad you were able to get some help. Thanks for following up. :)
  • Options
    Well, it happened again this month.

Anyone else having a problem with subscriptions?
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I don't have a subscription problem but I have never recieved one single reply from Glu regarding any of the tickets I've submitted regarding several of their games. The first ticket I submitted was regarding this game and that was last April or May. Just in case, the email address linked to the tickets is the same I registered to this forum with:)
  • Options
    I don't have a subscription problem but I have never recieved one single reply from Glu regarding any of the tickets I've submitted regarding several of their games. The first ticket I submitted was regarding this game and that was last April or May. Just in case, the email address linked to the tickets is the same I registered to this forum with:)

Thanks for letting me know. I'm checking it out now.
  • Options
    Thanks so much gluadmin, I got a response about 45 minutes after you posted this and they said they'd make my issues top priority. Didn't check the forum til right now but there's no question that you made it happen. Much appreciated:)
  • Options
    Thanks so much gluadmin, I got a response about 45 minutes after you posted this and they said they'd make my issues top priority. Didn't check the forum til right now but there's no question that you made it happen. Much appreciated:)

Awesome. Glad to hear it and glad I could help.
  • Options
    Dear gluadmin,

You are friggin awesome, the best, you rock, you're epic,etc.:) (see my post in EW3 and you'll understand). In all seriousness Thank You for helping get things straightened out after such a long time-Max
  • Options
    Well, it happened again this month.

Anyone else having a problem with subscriptions?

Ugh. Can you open up your ticket again?
  • Options
    Dear gluadmin,

You are friggin awesome, the best, you rock, you're epic,etc.:) (see my post in EW3 and you'll understand). In all seriousness Thank You for helping get things straightened out after such a long time-Max

Well, like I said, sometimes I can help. Not always, but sometimes.