Options

I am switching from ipad to android. How do I trasnfer my progress?

I have bought ton of gold and weapons. Don't want to lose all that

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Qwerty53 wrote: »
    I have bought ton of gold and weapons. Don't want to lose all that

You cannot, completely different OS systems.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You cannot, completely different OS systems.

Todfoxx is right. Can't even go device to device, never mind switching platforms. :/
  • Options
    Qwerty53Qwerty53 Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Todfoxx is right. Can't even go device to device, never mind switching platforms. :/
    So no iPad to iPad even?
    I am software architect. If its like that your design is horrible that there are no common objects.
  • Options
    IceCat516IceCat516 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Qwerty53 wrote: »
    So no iPad to iPad even?
    I am software architect. If its like that your design is horrible that there are no common objects.

I came on here for the first time to get some help going from my old iPad to my new one. No transferring between iPad to iPad??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    IceCat516 wrote: »
    I came on here for the first time to get some help going from my old iPad to my new one. No transferring between iPad to iPad??

Try contacting Apple, one forum member has said he talked with tech support and they talk him through it. And they were able to do it. However, many have tried and say it doesn't work. So I'm not sure of the validity of his statement.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Try contacting Apple, one forum member has said he talked with tech support and they talk him through it. And they were able to do it. However, many have tried and say it doesn't work. So I'm not sure of the validity of his statement.

Exactly- just posted this in another thread. We have had inconsistent reports of successful transfers/backups so we can't state with certainty that it will work.
  • Options
    vladiholubvladiholub Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Exactly- just posted this in another thread. We have had inconsistent reports of successful transfers/backups so we can't state with certainty that it will work.

Im playing on xperia Z1 phone for over a year and month ago I bought Z2 tablet downloaded the game its working, just needed to update the progress on my phone to Cloud coz on tablet it was showing lvl 53 instead of lvl 94 once I did all works fine
  • Options
    vladiholub wrote: »
    Im playing on xperia Z1 phone for over a year and month ago I bought Z2 tablet downloaded the game its working, just needed to update the progress on my phone to Cloud coz on tablet it was showing lvl 53 instead of lvl 94 once I did all works fine

Glad you had success! You're a lucky one. :)