Sale is up for android, 100 gold for $.99 :cool:

I got it one time only
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    One time only here too
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Sale is up for android, 100 gold for $.99 :cool:

Thanks for the heads up TF. Just opened DH and it says the sale is going on for 6days+.I'd been meaning to pm you and ask if you'd let me know the next time you saw this sale. I never got the sale on Thanksgiving and right now when I tried to make the purchase there's a message that says something went wrong with it. First time I've ever had a problem with buying gold in almost a year. Still got a few days left to take advantage of it though so hopefully it'll get fixed.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Max, mine doesn't work either. I get an error message every time. I may try a Mayday call tomorrow and ask why.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Max, mine doesn't work either. I get an error message every time. I may try a Mayday call tomorrow and ask why.

Roland, yes my friend that'd be great if you did that and definitely let us know the outcome. Purchases have always worked flawlessly on my kindle.I didn't even get the offer the last time and I want to take advantage of it now. Funny thing is that I can make all other purchases still,even the 100 gold at regular price. It's only when I click on this sale item that I get an error message.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Roland, yes my friend that'd be great if you did that and definitely let us know the outcome. Purchases have always worked flawlessly on my kindle.I didn't even get the offer the last time and I want to take advantage of it now. Funny thing is that I can make all other purchases still,even the 100 gold at regular price. It's only when I click on this sale item that I get an error message.

I haven't attemted to purchase the gold sale, I'm on a dive/salvage job don't know when I'll be home. So I cannot "mayday" Amazon. It could be that because it is not amazons sale, it is not going through. Amazon re-tools certain games or apps to work with their so-called version of android. I was recently flagged a cheater on one game because of that. They said I modified their game. When I explained to them that I just simply downloaded it from Amazons App Store, they looked into it. They then wrote me back with a apology, stating it was Amazon that did the modifying, and not me. So in short, if you like DH and want to play the next version of the game, dump Amazon! I will be playing it on iPad. Happy and safe New Year to all of you!!~T.F. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I haven't attemted to purchase the gold sale, I'm on a dive/salvage job don't know when I'll be home. So I cannot "mayday" Amazon. It could be that because it is not amazons sale, it is not going through. Amazon re-tools certain games or apps to work with their so-called version of android. I was recently flagged a cheater on one game because of that. They said I modified their game. When I explained to them that I just simply downloaded it from Amazons App Store, they looked into it. They then wrote me back with a apology, stating it was Amazon that did the modifying, and not me. So in short, if you like DH and want to play the next version of the game, dump Amazon! I will be playing it on iPad. Happy and safe New Year to all of you!!~T.F. :cool:

That's a good explanation for the problem. I figured it was something having to do with the way Amazon handles their in app purchases. I'm also unable to Mayday them right now but I'm thinking that Amazon would honor the sale. We will most likely need to each contact them to be able to make a purchase at that price. A big hassle if that is the case. I wanna do these holiday hunts just because Dinos is such a bore lately. Either way I'll live. I'm getting used to going 2-3 days at a time without opening either of Glu "Hunter" games that I used to look forward to playing as much as possible every single day without fail. Sorry for getting off topic but it's not like I got any games that I'm loving right now to go and play. You reading this Glu? Probably not.