Options

Gold coins

Wish there was a easier way to get those coins, collecting one by one free takes way to figin long.. they need gold coin hunts i think like the silver coins

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Pop out that credit card and buy them.,
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Note that where you live drives the number of ads you can see to some extent. I live in Canada, about 5 minutes from the US border and get only a fraction of the videos offered as most in the US get.
    If you are playing on Android, take advantage of Gluwallet. Gold earned in other Glu games can be used across games. I have been getting about 10-20 gold per day from Front-Line Commander D-Day, as well as a few each from Dino Hunter and DH2014. FLCDD is my biggest source, and I am not even actively playing the game. I get a gold each day just for opening the app, then play out the videos.
    Other Glu games may have better or worse payouts.
    Still... it is one by one. If you want to collect buckets at a a time, break out the credit card.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Note that where you live drives the number of ads you can see to some extent. I live in Canada, about 5 minutes from the US border and get only a fraction of the videos offered as most in the US get.

I get almost no ads and about 10 videos per week. When I was in LA for a few days over the summer, I was watching 20 videos per day. So yes, it is very region dependent.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    I get almost no ads and about 10 videos per week. When I was in LA for a few days over the summer, I was watching 20 videos per day. So yes, it is very region dependent.

Also depends on the channels and the availability of ads due to timing.
  • Options
    frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Also depends on the channels and the availability of ads due to timing.
    too bad you cant get free gold on face book I click the free the gold and I get nothing NO VIDEOS ets...even opened up a new and window and nothing.
  • Options
    Pop out that credit card and buy them.,

sorry BUD, but if you are offering to use your credit card for the rest of us then I am all for it :)
  • Options
    I'm not your bud. I answered the question exactly as asked.
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    Wish there was a easier way to get those coins, collecting one by one free takes way to figin long.. they need gold coin hunts i think like the silver coins

Always check on the Free Offers. I downloaded one the other day for Game of War. Download and get to level 5 is 121 glu credits. It doesn't take long to get to level 5 and it's a pretty cool game if you are into those types of games. I don't do the surveys because they ask for too much info but if you dont care they yield a lot of credits. But the download and start offers are abundant at times. Most are low paying but you usually can find a few every week for 20 - 50 credits.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    frank53579 wrote: »
    sorry BUD, but if you are offering to use your credit card for the rest of us then I am all for it :)

Well then, if your having trouble getting gold coins find yourself a leprechaun or play another game BUD!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

"Stephen Abootman: Look, guy. We have to stay strong. If you don't stand with your fellow Canadians, then you are a rat!
    Terrance: Don't call me a rat, buddy.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your buddy, friend.
    Phillip: He's not your friend, guy.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your guy, buddy.
    Terrance: He's not your buddy, friend.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your friend, guy."
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    :) Love South Park.
  • Options
    well casajr Bud is the USA sarcastic of way of saying you are a putz and it was a putz answer...some of us ACTUALLY work for a living and do not conform to your political life style like your buds in North korea hacking us...sorry if this became political but you asked for it. have a merry christmas or does your country celebrate the western worlds celebration. BUD! ;)
  • Options
    David T wrote: »
    "Stephen Abootman: Look, guy. We have to stay strong. If you don't stand with your fellow Canadians, then you are a rat!
    Terrance: Don't call me a rat, buddy.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your buddy, friend.
    Phillip: He's not your friend, guy.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your guy, buddy.

thanks for the great laugh LOL Thanks for the support
    Terrance: He's not your buddy, friend.
    Stephen Abootman: I'm not your friend, guy."
    I love hearing that dave... LOL
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    come on guys, it's Christmas, let the love seep through
    think happy chilly thoughts (that would mean forget the contract hunts and expensive holiday weapons and exotics...) :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    frank53579 wrote: »
    well casajr Bud is the USA sarcastic of way of saying you are a putz and it was a putz answer...some of us ACTUALLY work for a living and do not conform to your political life style like your buds in North korea hacking us...sorry if this became political but you asked for it. have a merry christmas or does your country celebrate the western worlds celebration. BUD! ;)

Being an American, I fully understand. Merry Christmas to you too.
  • Options
    EiseleAirEiseleAir Registered Users 16 Posts
    Wish we could buy gold with our hunter bucks. I have almost 200,000,000 but need gold!