Options

NO Kudu in North Africa for Bounty??

I have gone through over 30 contract hunts in North Africa trying to find Kudu. I use different weapons and alternate between contract hunts, and no Kudu to finish my bounty. What gives....:mad:

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?98812-kuda-in-north-affrica

It takes a painfully long time to get to them, but the hunt does eventually come up. The hunt will be for 12 Kudu. Do not kill the 12th. Kill 11 and let the hunt fail so that you can keep redoing the same hunt. You will get credit for the 11 you kill in each hunt.
    If you kill the 12th at any time, you will have to go through finding it again.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    KillemDinosKillemDinos Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi SubH20, thank you for your tip how to collect the Bounty on them Kudus. I play Reg 16 and looked into which Bounty I didn't get yet, went back to North Africa and it worked! Cheers and HNY
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Hi SubH20, thank you for your tip how to collect the Bounty on them Kudus. I play Reg 16 and looked into which Bounty I didn't get yet, went back to North Africa and it worked! Cheers and HNY

Glad to help! All the best for you in 2015 as well!
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    mchughesmchughes Registered Users 25 Posts
    I had the same experience. Went back to finish my bounties after finishing level 16. Took forever for the kudu to show up, but once they did, I had about four kudu hunts in a row. Luck of the draw I guess. I've now finished every bounty except using all the consumables. Can you even get that many consumables after you've finished all 16 levels and all the rare hunts???
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    mchughes wrote: »
    I had the same experience. Went back to finish my bounties after finishing level 16. Took forever for the kudu to show up, but once they did, I had about four kudu hunts in a row. Luck of the draw I guess. I've now finished every bounty except using all the consumables. Can you even get that many consumables after you've finished all 16 levels and all the rare hunts???

I counted and I think I can now. I have about 50 hollow points, 30 sports drinks and probably 30 batteries now.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I've been using my hollow points for fun, taking a lower region ar and using it on a higher one. :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
    I wish I had read this advice on not killing the last one. I would have saved lots of hours.
  • Options
    BruinvoldBruinvold Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can't hunt game thats not there. Forest prince must have lost his invitation. I've done that hunt twelve times. No deer in sight, even on infrared
  • Options
    Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    Use infrared to find him. Scan middle of screen from right to left. Usually works. Took me three tries to find him in time to shoot.
    Chris
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Try moving left or right and then use the infrared. He could be hiding behind something. He is there, somewhere.

Also, I believe that he has to run out of cover after the time is up. Once that happens, try using an energy drink, it slows time when you are using your scope. Turn on your IR and scan around.

Good Hunting!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad