Options

gluadmin

Is there anything you can do to help me? I contacted support on 11/20 via a link here on this forum concerning my game reseting via the cloud back up costing me about 30 levels, 40-45 million in hunter cash and most all my weapons. I have also tried 5 times since. Once using a link on glu main forums and 4 times via the contact us link within the game. I have yet to hear anything from them. I did get the generic message about them getting my message and responding in 5 days on the tickets from the in game link but that was way back around 11/30.

If I had never spent anything on the game and everything I lost was free it would be a different story but I spent $100 for gold coins to buy the weapons I had and to support the development team. To be ignored this long is ******** to say the least. I don't expect to get everything restored but at the very very least I feel they at least owe me the gold i paid for and the gold i had to use to get me going again in the game.

Is there anything you can do to help get this resolved. Maybe contact them to get in touch with me or provide me witha means of contacting them that will actually work?

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Contacting customer service via the forum means nothing. You need to contact them directly.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ibme99 wrote: »
    Is there anything you can do to help me? I contacted support on 11/20 via a link here on this forum concerning my game reseting via the cloud back up costing me about 30 levels, 40-45 million in hunter cash and most all my weapons. I have also tried 5 times since. Once using a link on glu main forums and 4 times via the contact us link within the game. I have yet to hear anything from them. I did get the generic message about them getting my message and responding in 5 days on the tickets from the in game link but that was way back around 11/30.

If I had never spent anything on the game and everything I lost was free it would be a different story but I spent $100 for gold coins to buy the weapons I had and to support the development team. To be ignored this long is ******** to say the least. I don't expect to get everything restored but at the very very least I feel they at least owe me the gold i paid for and the gold i had to use to get me going again in the game.

Is there anything you can do to help get this resolved. Maybe contact them to get in touch with me or provide me witha means of contacting them that will actually work?

Hi there- I just checked on the progress of your ticket and escalated it. You should be getting a response soon from Customer Care. Sorry this has been your experience.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey Gluadmin, Why don't you come over to Dino Hunter and answer some questions? Us players aren't very happy with the game. Your input would sure help. We feel left out with nobody there to answer anything. Are you avoiding us?
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »
    Hey Gluadmin, Why don't you come over to Dino Hunter and answer some questions? Us players aren't very happy with the game. Your input would sure help. We feel left out with nobody there to answer anything. Are you avoiding us?

He did yesterday... See post 11 in this thread: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?121996-From-5-star-game-down-to-2-star/page2
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    GAMESLAYERGAMESLAYER Registered Users 92 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Thanks, I missed that. But he didn't say anything about the game other than to notify customer care.
  • Options
    GAMESLAYER wrote: »

Ah, definitely not avoiding you. I certainly know ya'll are unhappy. :/ There's not much for me to add over there at this point but I can certainly try.
  • Options
    ibme99ibme99 Registered Users 7 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there- I just checked on the progress of your ticket and escalated it. You should be getting a response soon from Customer Care. Sorry this has been your experience.

Thank you. They got with me shortly after your post and made things right. Thanks again for your help.
  • Options
    ibme99 wrote: »
    Thank you. They got with me shortly after your post and made things right. Thanks again for your help.

Good, glad to hear it.
  • Options
    frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    how about escalating the 7 tickets I have sent in since october!!! and NO reply! BTW love the BBB rating for customer service F- never new you could get that grade LOL and where is the winter event that everyone is playing??? my friends have it through their FB but not me. I love the game, but the experience has been a friggin nitemare. lost gold, lost progression, no re-embursement etc etc. here is you BBB link http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668
  • Options
    frank53579 wrote: »
    how about escalating the 7 tickets I have sent in since october!!! and NO reply! BTW love the BBB rating for customer service F- never new you could get that grade LOL and where is the winter event that everyone is playing??? my friends have it through their FB but not me. I love the game, but the experience has been a friggin nitemare. lost gold, lost progression, no re-embursement etc etc. here is you BBB link http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/glu-mobile-in-san-francisco-ca-325668

Yes, thank you for the feedback. There are only certain issues I can help with and/or have visibility into. A missing event isn't one of them. Sorry. This thread is now closed as the original issue has been addressed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.