Well, I finally heard back from my ticket

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
Dear Player,

We understand it has been long since you sent us this message. We sincerely apologize for not being able to respond soon as we've had a very high in-flow of tickets when resulted in backlogs.

However, we are doing better now and it is most likely that the issue/query your message conveys has already been resolved or answered to on forums or FAQs. However, if you still have any other issues or if this issue persists, we request you kindly "Create a new ticket" and we'll be sure to respond to you at the earliest. Please follow the instructions in the below link to know 'How to submit a ticket':
http://goo.gl/nCt9Tf

This ticket will now be closed and please do not hesitate to create a new ticket if you have any query/issue.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Thank you for playing our game.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Yeah. In short: We know it's been a long time since you started a ticket, so it's probably already been resolved. If not, submit another ticket. Let's see, all my gold, hunter bucks, silver, and weapons disappeared and the game started me (and most people on Facebook) over. But it's probably been worked out.
I'm out. Deleting the game now. It was (mostly) a fun year. Maybe Dinos will get up and going...
Facebook player

Comments

• Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Incompetence from glu immobile customer LACK OF care department. The admin guy here keeps telling folks to submit a ticket, doesn't he even read posts like this and incorporate the reality into his brain that submitting a ticket is an effort in futility?

Sorry to see you go. Many will follow because the game isn't fun anymore unless you have hundreds of dollars in real cash to spend and whenever you have an issue that is ticket worthy, all you get is a canned reply.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It appears to me that this company has ran out of steam. The really good games, deer and dino hunter are suffering! If the KKH game is keeping the lights on..fine. But I'm fond of the old days, when BOTH games were hot and thriving. Those days are over and who is to blame? Certainly not its loyal customers! Such a pity.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I got the same email about so sorry it's been so long - *** - we are closing your ticket........blah blah - very disappointing to say we are doing better - but so sorry for you - I have hardly been playing anymore - did the holiday with my accounts that reset to 35 in FB just because I had the gold - but what now..........
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Sorry guys. The fact is, there are tickets so old they had to do something to catch up. It's true that the best thing you can do is resubmit if your issue hasn't been resolved in the latest update.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm not blaming you, I'm glad there's someone to talk to once in a while that isn't a canned response! What is going to happen for FB players? Was the "Sorry" gift code the end of it?
    Facebook player
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'm not blaming you, I'm glad there's someone to talk to once in a while that isn't a canned response! What is going to happen for FB players? Was the "Sorry" gift code the end of it?

What was the date of the most recent restart (if you can remember)? I'll look into it.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I want to say around November 19th. It only happened once, but my progress, weapons, etc. never reappeared.
    Facebook player
  • Moombax26Moombax26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I want to say around November 19th. It only happened once, but my progress, weapons, etc. never reappeared.

same here I lost everything on level 14 8 mill in HB's and like level 95 Sucked !
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    It's almost pointless submitting tickets. & All my progress has been reset 2 times. & I only play on Android Platform. The 1st time I actually got responses..the 2nd time I got a reply stating that not enuff Android Users lost there progress, so the ones that did lose progress would not be compensated. To make things worse, I've been 1 of the 4 Admins on DH14 Maniacs on Facebook & post screenshots of all my progress for over the past year. Only thing that keeps me around is I learned a trick in 1 Of the GLU games I play dat helps with all the other games...1 thing is for sure....I WILL NEVER AGAIN WASTE ANY OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON ANY GLU GAME....thanks to my little trick I learned. & don't get to ahead of yourselves fellow Hunters because in the 14-15 months I've played, I HAVE NEVER HACKED OR CHEATED, despite the drab responses I've gotten front GLU!