lost progress

I lost all my progress again today what is going on this is not the first time this has happened

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    donnyl wrote: »
    I lost all my progress again today what is going on this is not the first time this has happened

Which platform are you playing on? Facebook?
  • Jax5onJax5on Registered Users 4 Posts
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? Three tickets filed and in 43 days plus three to four weeks I get this beauty of a customer service reply? It's obvious that my message wasn't even read. I'm beside myself... Is this even real? WT*??

On Jan 7, 2015 10:47 AM, "Glu Mobile Customer Care" <support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com> wrote:

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

*nabeel ahmed iqbal | January 07, 2015 | 10:47 -0700

Dear Player,

We understand it has been long since you sent us this message. We sincerely apologize for not being able to respond soon as we've had a very high in-flow of tickets when resulted in backlogs.

However, we are doing better now and it is most likely that the issue/query your message conveys has already been resolved or answered to on forums or FAQs. However, if you still have any other issues or if this issue persists, we request you kindly "Create a new ticket" and we'll be sure to respond to you at the earliest. Please follow the instructions in the below link to know 'How to submit a ticket':
    http://goo.gl/******

This ticket will now be closed and please do not hesitate to create a new ticket if you have any query/issue.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Thank you for playing our game.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

*David Jackson | November 26, 2014 | 19:48 -0700

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to file a ticket but I feel that I have little options left. I filed a ticket properly about 3- 4 weeks ago and I haven't received a responds. I attempted to resubmit a claim ticket but the customer support button for Deerhunter 2014 doesn't do anything anymore.

A few weeks ago I went to play DH 2014 and noticed that I have lost alot of my progress. I could go into detail but I'm sure you're familiar with the story. It's there any chance I can get assistance with this issue? If this isn't the proper place for filing my issue, can you assist me in providing information as to where I can file my claim ticket? As I've stated, the customer support icon on DH 2014 isn't responding. I've search the GLU forums which directed me to the customer support icon on DH 2014. This here is the closest thing I've found to contacting GLU.

Respectfully,

David Jackson
  • hzrdboyz79hzrdboyz79 Registered Users 13 Posts
    i lost mine a a few weeks ago for the second time i play on facebook was way up in the game and havent heard anything
  • donnyldonnyl Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes Facebook