Options

I really could use an explanation..

Are you kidding me?? Three tickets filed and in 43 days plus three to four weeks I get this beauty of a customer service reply? It's obvious that my message wasn't even read. I'm beside myself... Is this even real??

On Jan 7, 2015 10:47 AM, "Glu Mobile Customer Care" <support@glumobile.mail.helpshift.com> wrote:

###PLEASE REPLY ABOVE THIS LINE###

*nabeel ahmed iqbal | January 07, 2015 | 10:47 -0700

Dear Player,

We understand it has been long since you sent us this message. We sincerely apologize for not being able to respond soon as we've had a very high in-flow of tickets when resulted in backlogs.

However, we are doing better now and it is most likely that the issue/query your message conveys has already been resolved or answered to on forums or FAQs. However, if you still have any other issues or if this issue persists, we request you kindly "Create a new ticket" and we'll be sure to respond to you at the earliest. Please follow the instructions in the below link to know 'How to submit a ticket':
http://goo.gl/******

This ticket will now be closed and please do not hesitate to create a new ticket if you have any query/issue.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Thank you for playing our game.

Regards,
Glu Mobile Customer Care.

*Jax5on | November 26, 2014 | 19:48 -0700

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to file a ticket but I feel that I have very few options left. I filed a ticket properly about 3- 4 weeks ago and I haven't received a responds. I attempted to resubmit a claim ticket but the customer support button for Deerhunter 2014 doesn't do anything anymore.

A few weeks ago I went to play DH 2014 and noticed that I had lost a lot of my progress. I could go into detail but I'm sure you're familiar with the story. It's there any chance I can get assistance with this issue? If this isn't the proper place for filing my issue, can you assist me in providing information as to where I can file my claim ticket? As I've stated, the customer support icon on DH 2014 isn't responding. I've search the GLU forums which directed me to the customer support icon on DH 2014. This here is the closest thing I've found to contacting GLU.

Respectfully,

Jax5on

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jax5on wrote: »
    I attempted to resubmit a claim ticket but the customer support button for Deerhunter 2014 doesn't do anything anymore.

Hi there- first, can you explain what you mean above? Which button where isn't working?

Also, the reason all of the tickets were closed was because there was a such a long backlog they were never going to be able to get to your issue before the next game update. So, they closed the tickets to bring everyone up to the present and encourage you to update to see if your issue has been fixed.

Last, if you were playing on Facebook, literally the only way to get help is to submit a Customer Care ticket again so they can help you.

Sorry I don't have better news here.
  • Options
    2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Hi there- first, can you explain what you mean above? Which button where isn't working?

Also, the reason all of the tickets were closed was because there was a such a long backlog they were never going to be able to get to your issue before the next game update. So, they closed the tickets to bring everyone up to the present and encourage you to update to see if your issue has been fixed.

Last, if you were playing on Facebook, literally the only way to get help is to submit a Customer Care ticket again so they can help you.

Sorry I don't have better news here.

REALLY - all the tickets were closed to bring everyone up to speed? That is just insane.. GluAdmin - what do you think players are getting with this warm and fuzzy statement?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    REALLY - all the tickets were closed to bring everyone up to speed? That is just insane.. GluAdmin - what do you think players are getting with this warm and fuzzy statement?

Well, not being part of the Customer Care team I'm just reporting back here for that team. But yeah, I can understand your frustration. I can really only speculate that there just was no way for them to get through the tickets (I've heard it's in the tens of thousands) so it seems this was the only thing that could be done to resurface the most important issues. In other words, the most serious players would follow the instructions and submit a new ticket and those asking for advice on a level or some tiny bug wouldn't. I'm not really sure, and just speculating here.