2 weapons, no event!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I got a update with 2 new weapons. Shotgun for region 8 and a AR for region 15. But no winter sentinel event..yet!
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Just noticed the sales for both weapons, however no winter sentinel hunts either hopefully a update by morning !
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Just got the update the event has arrived.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    Just got the update the event has arrived.

Got it now.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Jeez y'all are on top of it! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the event.
  • SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
    So how do I turn $30 million hunter bucks into gold?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Schollmh wrote: »
    So how do I turn $30 million hunter bucks into gold?

It's not possible to do that. Sorry.
  • SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    It's not possible to do that. Sorry.

Well I have almost a month. Better than killingTien Shan bears anymore.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Jeez y'all are on top of it! Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the event.

Love it, especially starting off with a Artic Fox hunt! :cool:
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Looking forward to hearing your feedback on the event.

I won't be taking part. Spend 400 gold bars I don't have on a gun to win just 65 platinum Eagles that I already have plenty of? I don't think so!
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Is this event in R8 and R15? With the funky build version I have, these are some strange things going on.

1. Did the first two shotgun hunts in R8 and waited for the OTO. No OTO, so I pressed the weapon key ans was informed that I needed a shotgun with 1 power and should I equip? I said yes and was then armed with my Nutcracker. Seems to work really well here.

2. Did the first 2 AR hunts in R15 and again no OTO. I was informed that I needed an AR with 1 power and do I want to buy? The weapon appears to be the holiday AR and cost me a whopping 1 gold. Yes, 1 gold. The sight does not work, but hey, I have other guns I can swap with.

I hope I have enough energy to finish these before the real update comes through. Total cost - 1 Nutcracker that I had and 1 gold bar.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Way too expensive as usural. As a free bee the game will be put on hold until region 17 or the hidden 5 is live until then, I'll hibernate :)
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Is this event in R8 and R15? With the funky build version I have, these are some strange things going on.

1. Did the first two shotgun hunts in R8 and waited for the OTO. No OTO, so I pressed the weapon key ans was informed that I needed a shotgun with 1 power and should I equip? I said yes and was then armed with my Nutcracker. Seems to work really well here.

2. Did the first 2 AR hunts in R15 and again no OTO. I was informed that I needed an AR with 1 power and do I want to buy? The weapon appears to be the holiday AR and cost me a whopping 1 gold. Yes, 1 gold. The sight does not work, but hey, I have other guns I can swap with.

I hope I have enough energy to finish these before the real update comes through. Total cost - 1 Nutcracker that I had and 1 gold bar.

I stick to my theory...DH2014 in China is different than the rest of the galaxy ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I stick to my theory...DH2014 in China is

different than the rest of the galaxy ;)
    Yeah perhaps casjr but what I see that is universal is another $ grabbing event thrown our way because the glu game phsychologists know were bored and anxious for something new.How's that for a conspiracy theory LOL!
    I stick to my theory...DH2014 in China is different than the rest of the galaxy ;)

I'm starting to agree with you. I'm keeping airplane mode on because I don't want the update yet. I can use any gun in this event (as long as I have the quasi event gun). Right now, I'm doing the AR series with my Open Fire. It's fun.
    jj51gdiy wrote: »
    Yeah perhaps casjr but what I see that is universal is another $ grabbing event thrown our way because the glu game phsychologists know were bored and anxious for something new.How's that for a conspiracy theory LOL!

I'm a little surprised that this event was released in lieu of R17 or HR5. I have this scary feeling that the DH team has been recruited to help sort out the Dino Hunter debacle, so it may be a while to get a real new region. That said, DH 2014 has been fairly reliable and true to form since the beginning. People complain about the events costing real money to complete, but they have always worked like this and are optional.