Untitled4_zps66b0ca9d.jpg

Untitled3_zpsebee9fbf.jpg

Comments

• Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Hacky hunting more like!
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Next post will be "I now have -90000 gold, what do I do?" I hate cheaters.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    If he wants to hack to get more gold, why would anyone else care. With all the problems other people are having with glu, hacking is a pretty certain way of getting lots of gold without having to pay. Hïm hacking doesn't affect me, so I couldn't really care less.
  • Options
    Nor do I, I'm still trying to guess the point of the post. But there is not much support on this forum for cheaters and they should be rightly called out. This way, if there is a problem, then the response is usually sucks to be you.

Pickpockets that steal someone else's wallet don't affect me either, but I have little sympathy if someone else beats the **** out of them when caught.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    So that's how many Plats I would have if I used hacked gold for upgrades...I am with casajr!
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    One of his other pics he had way more gold then that! Oops, sorry that was dino hunter. It was something like 150,000,000 gold. To me that takes the fun out of it. Why does he show pictures? *****y move dude.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I am truly sorry for my sins all you wonderful hunters, i was just getting in the spirit of showing the winter landscapes, with the pics, i apologize to each and everyone of you.

Untitled_zpsa21624ca.jpg
  • Options
    mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    If I was a psychologist I would say that he has control issues and is certainly under medical care for one or more sychological issues. However take away the certain medical diagnosis the bottom line is that he's just an idiot.
  • Options
    I'm not advocating cheating or theft, I'm just saying it doesn't affect anyone else, so why should anyone else care. And while I think having unlimited coins and notes would take away some of the fun, I can also understand it because I don't get to take part in any of the events because I'm not willing to spend real money on the game, but I would get to do all of them if I hacked the game. In other words 'live and let live', just enjoy the game yourselves and don't worry how other people play it.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Sorry but it theft, plain and simple...just like pirating a dvd it effects us all in some way. JMO
    Say What??
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    I'm not advocating cheating or theft, I'm just saying it doesn't affect anyone else

I think it does affect others. It does this by showing them what they're missing out on because they can't afford (or refuse to pay) to take part in these increasingly regular money-grabbing levels...
  • Options
    You could argue that posting screenshots of it on here is mocking other players a bit, but I dare say if you really wanted to you'd be able to hack it as well, so in that sense you could play the events if you really wanted. Again I'm not advocating hacking, I'm just saying there's no reason it should affect anyone else.
  • Options
    It is an affront to treat falsehood with complaisance.

Thomas Paine
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Interesting thread. :)
  • Options
    okayokay Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Interesting thread. :)
    Yep its interesting but, CAUTION!!!

Look, OP - Just shudup n slowdown with the cheats..take your time, enjoy the indoors DONT GO OUTSIDE, DONT TOUCH MY CAT!!

(YES on homestudy, op).