Kindle User in Deer Hunter 2014

Hi I played Deer Hunter 2014 for two weeks and spent about 50 real dollars since I found video section did not work on Kindle tablets. If you are a Kindle user, how did you watch videos or do the offers to collect gold coins?

By far I finished all 16 regions basic hunts and done region 15 and 16 hunting series. HR hunting series had 80 hunts each but I finished all of them to collect silver coins. I still have over 1500 silver coins remaining after all upgrades, but I only have a few thousand hunter bucks left.

I also bought one weapon in region 16 with real money and a couple weapons in holiday hunting season. Recently Deer Hunter's new event would cost more than holiday hunting season but the prizes were just a small piece compared to the holiday rewards.

I finished more than 1800 hunts and collected over 8000 animals. I still have over half of bounties incomplete since I was focusing on weapon collection. The best rifle is Grantham King in region 17, I collected it from holiday event and upgraded its functions to highest levels. The second best is G&H R110 in region 16 which was upgraded to highest levels too.

The best assault rifle is Clayton Guerilla in region 16 and I upgraded it highest levels. The best shortgun was Westin Auger in region 16 and the best pistol was The Sleigher in region 17, which were upgraded to highest levels as well. The two best cross bows were Barton MK30 in region 11 and Sterling Raker in HR 4 which were upgraded to highest levels. Bows were useless, but I upgraded sterling infiltrator and Dixon sawtooth to highest levels too.

I finally figured out how to show photos here.

Holiday Hunting in December 2014 was so cool! The great rewards were very useful!

29f8br5.png

Why is there no leg shot bounty?

32zm3xy.png

2l8hlhk.png

2u6migz.png

2ike6gk.png

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    All that in 2 weeks? Persistence is thy middle name. That would have (and did) taken me months to do.

Unfortunately, you are now in the position of slogging hundreds of contract hunts to get the $20M or so HB's needed to progress in Region 17. Hope you can collect your bounties doing it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    All that in 2 weeks? Persistence is thy middle name. That would have (and did) taken me months to do.

Unfortunately, you are now in the position of slogging hundreds of contract hunts to get the $20M or so HB's needed to progress in Region 17. Hope you can collect your bounties doing it.

I work full time so I do not have much time to play during the day. At night I only have a few hours to play and do not have the patience to wait for hunts in the early stage of the game. So I spent 20 real dollars only for consecutive play. Do you have a kindle? Mine android kindle does not allow video credits which is frustrating to obtain free gold coins.

Hunter bucks are not an issue to me, since I can collect these from playing contract hunts in region 16. Only to upgrade the weapons I have bought and won cost me about 50 million hunter bucks already. I also spent over 3000 silver coins to buy and upgrade the top-level crossbows and bows.
    No kindle for me, but there are several regular posters who have them. They can offer some assistance.
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I play on kindle fire and have no luck loading videos. I have never had my gold kept either. If I exit game and come back it always takes gold away. Good luck. Sorry not much of answer it seems kindle users are kinda but aside far as I can tell.
    Yeah I have noticed the frequent updates and restart of the game in the first week of play. Sometimes gold coins could get reduced or upgraded weapons got downgraded due to unexpected updates or restart.

That's frustrating but it does not happen every time.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Yeah I have noticed the frequent updates and restart of the game in the first week of play. Sometimes gold coins could get reduced or upgraded weapons got downgraded due to unexpected updates or restart.

That's frustrating but it does not happen every time.

Well I'm the only one that has played DH on kindle the longest in this forum. As for the missing gold, I don't know how the hell that happens to you guys! I never had a problem with the tablet. But the long wait for updates is pure bull$hit! I'm very tired with Glu and the silly b.s. They pull with their customers. I'm taking a break for awhile. Nothing new is happening. Same old boring games. Ps4 for me baby! I'm all about that! ~T.F
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Bad day TF?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    he has always been mad about that, for good reason.

what do you have on PS4? gotta love those free monthly games ;)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    Dang Todd don't leave.lol. Well I wish my kindle would save my gold it always takes it away..
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Well I'm the only one that has played DH on kindle the longest in this forum. As for the missing gold, I don't know how the hell that happens to you guys! I never had a problem with the tablet. But the long wait for updates is pure bull$hit! I'm very tired with Glu and the silly b.s. They pull with their customers. I'm taking a break for awhile. Nothing new is happening. Same old boring games. Ps4 for me baby! I'm all about that! ~T.F
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    he has always been mad about that, for good reason.

what do you have on PS4? gotta love those free monthly games ;)

Far cry 4, The last of us, and C.O.D advanced warfare, my son has more, but I'm a newbie to this system. Much better than ps2 (my old one)
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Dang Todd don't leave.lol. Well I wish my kindle would save my gold it always takes it away..

Always exit the game properly if you don't want your gold to be taken. Never just close your cover when you are finished.

1. Press the BACK button until you get back to the Main Screen.
    (The Main Screen is the one with SALES, NEWS, OPTIONS & PLAY on the bottom.)

2. Swipe the right side of the screen to the left to see the small arrow.

3. Press the small arrow and you will see the message, "Would you like to exit?".

4. Press YES.

Always exit any glu game this way and you will stop missing gold. Take it from one who has been there.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Far cry 4, The last of us, and C.O.D advanced warfare, my son has more, but I'm a newbie to this system. Much better than ps2 (my old one)

very good choices.

Last of us was awesome! I am so jealous that you have far cry 4, I need that game! ive got the first three although I havent completely finished them. and I havent played advanced warfare, but Im sure it isnt much different from the others and I might pick it up for a little while.

I have so many memories with my PS2 :) crash bandicoot, ssx, and guitar hero off the top of my head..
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    very good choices.

Last of us was awesome! I am so jealous that you have far cry 4, I need that game! ive got the first three although I havent completely finished them. and I havent played advanced warfare, but Im sure it isnt much different from the others and I might pick it up for a little while.

I have so many memories with my PS2 :) crash bandicoot, ssx, and guitar hero off the top of my head..

I'm noticing that in far cry you can complete the story, but there are so many side missions to do, plus additional content you can get. By the time I finish it all far cry 5 will be out. Tons of fun! Anyway we should be talking about DH, hr5 looks promising. Transylvania, very interesting.. Thursday or Friday we might see it. We may have to use that bow we won in the holiday hunts.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Yeah, My PS2 was the love of my life lol. Crash was one funniest games ever. Now that I'm a father I couldn't get into playing a game console, not the way I get into it. Maybe when my kids are a little older. I hadn't realized how much I missed my Xbox n PlayStation til right now:)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Always exit the game properly if you don't your gold to be taken. Never just close your cover when you are finished.

1. Press the BACK button until you get back to the Main Screen.
    (The Main Screen is the one with SALES, NEWS, OPTIONS & PLAY on the bottom.)

2. Swipe the right side of the screen to the left to see the small arrow.

3. Press the small arrow and you will see the message, "Would you like to exit?".

4. Press YES.

Always exit any glu game this way and you will stop missing gold. Take it from one who has been there.

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully it will help someone.
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    By using the exit method above no gold has disappeared thankfully used to spend any accumulated just to avoid it dissappearing
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    I play on kindle fire and have no luck loading videos. I have never had my gold kept either. If I exit game and come back it always takes gold away. Good luck. Sorry not much of answer it seems kindle users are kinda but aside far as I can tell.

I was losing gold on a regular basis until I changed how I exited the game. Make sure you back all the way out to the prompt screen that says Would you like to exit? I haven't lost gold since taking this step.
    I was losing gold on a regular basis until I changed how I exited the game. Make sure you back all the way out to the prompt screen that says Would you like to exit? I haven't lost gold since taking this step.

I had good luck doing this till last night and it took one gold coin. No biggie the game getting boring anyways. Was hoping for region 17 this week.
    Kindle has new hr5 update just now!
  • Bowhunter41Bowhunter41 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm on kindle and still have waiting for update. Is there anything I can do?
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Kindle has new hr5 update just now!

That's a big 10-4. Kindle's a go!!

Good hunting!!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Bowhunter41Bowhunter41 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do I update my kindle for the new update? In the past it always updated automatically
    Go to apps next tap on store then type in dh 2014 under search then open in app store
    Hr5 is worth the wait loads to complete the bounties especially add replay value
    Kindle has updated HR5 and a few new bounties and weapons yesterday. I finished region 12 and region 13 crossbow and bow series and unlocked 5 pieces of HR5 map by now. The bow required in region 13 cost me almost 3000 silver coins to purchase and max out all levels. But the silver coins awarded in region 12 and 13 can help you build up more coins for future weapon purchase and upgrades.
    Finished the bow series in region 12 & 13. Trying now get rare hunts done. Glad hidden region 5 is here!
    Yes I finished those new bow and crossbow series in two days plus all rare hunts in region 12 and 13.
  • Kodiak345Kodiak345 Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's a pretty sad shot, that's why there's no bounty on leg shots. I want to know why there's no bounty on head shots? That's the most accurate shot!
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Head shots are easy...see how many you get trying for eye shots :)
    Say What??