New Event OTO

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
I'm on the new event in region 15 and I did not get a OTO for the AR. Did anyone get an offer? I got a offer for the shotgun event. I'm not going to pay full price for the AR so I guess I won't get the free bow.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I didn't, but I was between updates and scored the AR for 1 gold due to some sort of glitch. It ended up being the holiday AR which became the R15 AR when the update came through. Hit the weapon button and see which one it takes you to in the weapon shop.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I got an OTO of around 350 gold. I passed. Still too expensive. Will see if there is a last chance sale. Otherwise I will skip the rest of the event.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »
    I got an OTO of around 350 gold. I passed. Still too expensive. Will see if there is a last chance sale. Otherwise I will skip the rest of the event.

You will probably be able to play the first Winter sentinal event for HB a few days before it's end. They usually makes it that way.
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    SubH2O wrote: »

Yes, 350 is too much. I can't believe I've blown through over 3,000 gold in a very short time. Glu is getting pretty greedy since Dino has come out.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'm not going to pay full price for the AR so I guess I won't get the free bow.

I wouldn't either, I'm taking a break from the game, but I noticed the bow also maxes out at the same power as the one you have. Who's paying even 350 for the same bow they have, but in blue?
    Facebook player
    blue ridge wrote: »
    Who's paying even 350 for the same bow they have, but in blue?

It works in KKH. Need to match the shoes.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    It works in KKH. Need to match the shoes.

Too funny!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I was between updates and scored the AR for 1 gold due to some sort of glitch. It ended up being the holiday AR which became the R15 AR when the update came through.

Yeah that happened to me as well, and I'm rather thankful for it because I was short on gold anyway. I'm also thankful the glitch happened with the higher region so I could get more Plats before HR5 hits us full force. I'm closer to fully upgrading the Raker now. Just remember, guys, it takea 2731 Plats to fully upgrade the Raker. I believe the new bow for HR5 will be about the same.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    The third hunt OTO is 80 gold. Just finished all of them. Now waiting for other events.:cool:
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The R15 gun is already reduced to below the insulting OTO.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    wow, surprised to see so many familiar names are still here... casa, blue ridge, brodeen, roland, pistoff, bill, subh20; really its all still the same :)

I just picked the game up tonight for the first time in months, and came to see what the OTOs were after I grabbed the precision for 89 off the first event series.

I am proud to say I've still got it, and these new guns are powerful!

T3hFfMB.jpg

Also, hello again to the one and only GluAdmin! When I was last here he was busy with some other priorities, and TotallyNotSteve was filling in, so I am glad he is back.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DJ!, welcome back.

Save your eye shots. There will soon be a bounty for them.
    ok, so if I am just now unlocking R13 with no cash, what are the chance/best way to get to R15 in time to finish the event?

And what happened to the gold offers? good thing I have 2500 and not know what to spend it on. Finishing the 2nd winter series now.

and club hunts?
    Choice Dude on Board
    Club hunts have been discontinued.

You already know the answer to your first question. Play a lot, spend gold if you have no cash. R13 is good. R14 is rather meh. R15 and 16 are fun. Your lower region shotguns may work fine, so try before you buy. If you have gold rifles, don't bother buying the AR's.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Glad your back man! What is your input on what has happened to dino hunter?
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I havent played Dinos since R4, but I looked at the forums a minute ago, sounds like it is dead?

I guess all things come to an end, I just hope that when they officially discontinue a game they put everything on super sale! haha that way people can enjoy the game.

really I have always found that glu's graphics and engines have been really good, so hopefully they just keep coming out with really good games. I think most people just know the name deer hunter and that is what brings in popularity and money, same with the kardashian game haha.

I know that glu is always interested in hearing ideas for new games, and btw their community presence here is unmatched. I have been on other game forums and they have like no moderators or admins, you actually have to email them ideas in order for them to be heard.

anyways, I think the main thing that glu is missing that other companies have are; daily/weekly challenges (bounties maybe on here) and a little addition of some PvP or co-op (better than club hunts where you get nothing when no one else plays haha).

also they do a great job at releasing things on time and making it known what changes they make in the game rather than being quiet about it or making a big dumb change without a headsup :)

I went very off topic from your dino hunter question, but I guess I am just saying I trust in glu's decisions. although they are a little greedy sometimes.

as for getting to R15, I am noticing that there are alot of vids for energy, so my contract farming is going well.
    Choice Dude on Board
    wow and I can speed up upgrades and continue a failed rare hunt with a vid. thats not bad
    Choice Dude on Board
    Welcome back, DJ. I mostly come to see if there's any thing new. On Facebook, many hunters had their entire games reset. Including mine, but I rather enjoyed playing through the entire game again. Glu however never responded to my ticket except to say that the issue had probably been resolved, but if not please submit another ticket. That was a bummer, I lost all weapons, silver, everything. But I worked back through and am taking a little break from the games now. That will all end the moment I get on here and see there's a new region, though.
    If you have gold rifles, don't bother buying the AR's.
    You know, that's darn good advice. Not quite as fast firing, but more powerful, and you can scale the scope back if you like. I might have bought my last AR. Unless one looks really cool.
    Facebook player
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Dj! U have been missed. Welcome back man.....enjoy the hunts. Your beloved Dino has taken a slump :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Welcome back DJ. You're still the only forum member to have had a a dino trophy hunt named after them. I hope you will stick around.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    yea, glad to see that you are all alive and well :)

But these polar bears sure arent gonna be! haha, I dont remember this game being so easy, but its nice to have alot of content to catch up on. lets see how long for me to do the bow series, hr3(unlocked already), hr4, 13, 14,15, 16, and the winter event.

good lord, 3k for the multiregion! SMH so much SMH
    Choice Dude on Board
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Welcome back DJ. You're still the only forum member to have had a a dino trophy hunt named after them. I hope you will stick around.

Yea I wonder if glu just wanted me to be killed over and over!
    Choice Dude on Board
    b4gq2q.jpg
    Facebook player
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    wow, surprised to see so many farmiliar names are still here... casa, blue ridge, brodeen, roland, pistoff, bill, subh20; really its all still the same :)

I just picked the game up tonight for the first time in months, and came to see what the OTOs were after I grabbed the precision for 89 off the first event series.

I am proud to say I've still got it, and these new guns are powerful!

T3hFfMB.jpg

Also, hello again to the one and only GluAdmin! When I was last here he was busy with some other priorities.

Hello DJR welcomeback. Have nice hunting fun. :cool:cheers.:cool:
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    Thanks for all the welcomes, and sorry to those that I didnt add in the list of names, tanner, todfoxx, sunny thai, etc.

I see we finally got those snow leopards, R13 has some great new animals, Ill catch up to you guys in no time and see what the other Regions hold :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Dang, I didn't even make the 2nd go round :)
    Say What??
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Dang, I didn't even make the 2nd go round :)

We all still like you Tdub. Don't feel bad.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Hey DJ, try starting over from scratch. I forgot how tough it was to upgrade weapons. I'm now in region 3 on day 3 of my starting over. Already have rare hunts in region 3. So many to kill and no energy. This is going to be fun and frustrating at the same time.
    Hey DJ, try starting over from scratch. I forgot how tough it was to upgrade weapons.

Me too on my iPhone6. I forgot how hard it was to scrounge HB's to buy weapons and upgrades in the beginning. R3 also. Having fun.
    Hey DJ, try starting over from scratch. I forgot how tough it was to upgrade weapons. I'm now in region 3 on day 3 of my starting over. Already have rare hunts in region 3. So many to kill and no energy. This is going to be fun and frustrating at the same time.

yea Its the upgrades that get me! haha, Ive started over a few times before, like when I played on FB. but I am very content with my 2k gold and SO MANY gold guns hahaha :P seriously wondering how I can sell this account for $200! that would be so nice and according to Glu prices I have like 1k worth on here lmao

I got the R13 rifle and AR for 89 each. do you guys still have gold to spend on events or are your resources getting low?

Tdub, you are the hardest to forget! but I hadnt seen your name so I didnt know if you were still around.

EDIT: Nvm I just finally found the free gold :)
    Choice Dude on Board