Infrared on Bow

jay-ravijay-ravi Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi,

I am not able to use Infrared on Westin Bullseye(BOW), so can't fire lung shot accurately.Having 6sec. of infrared though, but when pressing 'X" the infrared feature is not activating.Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks.

Comments

• casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Arghhh Facebook......

Try a few more sight upgrades. Also, you can equip your rifle as a secondary weapon and use that instead.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Arghhh Facebook......

Try a few more sight upgrades. Also, you can equip your rifle as a secondary weapon and use that instead.

you guys are still getting repeat questions? I always loved answering those haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    These are easy. It's the "lost all my progress, what do I do now?" questions I can't help with.
    jay-ravi wrote: »
    Hi,

I am not able to use Infrared on Westin Bullseye(BOW), so can't fire lung shot accurately.

You really need to learn where the lungs are so that you don't need infrared to hit them. I only use IR for heart shots and brain shots.
    I only use IR for heart shots and brain shots.

hah, you use them for heart shots :)

JK I use them too since I dont want to fail, but I think i can hit them 9 times out of 10 without IR.
    Choice Dude on Board
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    you guys are still getting repeat questions? I always loved answering those haha

942365_620254117993671_242803775_n.jpg?oh=5fa3389724c3c9dfd81d32d5b9b52bc3&oe=5520AAF8
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    942365_620254117993671_242803775_n.jpg?oh=5fa3389724c3c9dfd81d32d5b9b52bc3&oe=5520AAF8

Classic, I guess you should pop your own butt since ive seen you post this before!
    Choice Dude on Board
    This gif is exempt from the "repost" rule!! BTW, I modified it to pass the Glu censors...
    Say What??
    hah, you use them for heart shots :)

Yeah, I'm still an amateur :)
    Real Chit though, why is there no bounty for eye shots, I got at least 20 since last night. woulda gotten more if i wasnt required to shoot for other organs :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    Patience my friend...it is coming as there was an earlier glitch that showed the bounty.
    Say What??
    At the risk of being popped in the butt.....

G7XeFK0.png
    oh how nice! and they made it with a rifle so you cant just get lucky shotgun ones :) When you say a glitch let you see it, could you get progress towards it?

I am guessing we think the "Stay out of the shadows" is transylvania?? if so then I might have gotten back just in time to race you guys in completing it. I feel like I have been on mars for the last 6 months, or maybe transylvania lol
    Choice Dude on Board
    When you say a glitch let you see it, could you get progress towards it?

Never got that far. I got a binary update that kept crashing my iPad when hunts were selected, so I was poking around to see what still worked. When I got the data update and I was able to hunt, the new bounties were gone.
    That makes sence, Ive ad that happen on other games. I had things I couldve bought, but their name and picture was the same as something else, so i didnt buy it on the chance it would just be unusable lol.

anyways, I just noticed this scary looking DH14, was this the halloween or is this a new look? its not on my homepage, just mytapjoy.

YDivmau.png?1
    Choice Dude on Board
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    That was the Halloween update, it was fun. They put in giant spiders!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    wish I hadnt missed that. was there a christmas event? when did this current event start?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    Arghhh Facebook......

I am on the ile of thile hidden region, trying to get the first prize target (heartshot on sunna), i upgraded once still nothing. it shows i have 10 seconds infared, and all checks going in. I refuse to believe the Devs would let you into a big game hunt without all criteria met. Nowhere else will it let you into a big game hunt without all checks, unless the coding is F'ed up. You say upgrade? I did, still nothing. There is no way it'd let me in, without it supposedly working. In other words, Please try a different answer.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    wish I hadnt missed that. was there a christmas event? when did this current event start?

yep there was. Five events with Gingerbread men to hunt down as well ;)
    then there were three winter sentinel events. I think they are still on.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    yep there was. Five events with Gingerbread men to hunt down as well ;)
    then there were three winter sentinel events. I think they are still on.

thanks for the info, and yea, I did 2 of the winter sentinel, I just need to get to R15 for the third.
    Choice Dude on Board