Starting Over

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Since I couldn't get my game progress on my new iPhone 6, I decided to start over. I'll go nice and easy, no cash being used. I'll skip the special events if they come up but I'll do the hidden regions again. I kept my 4s so I will still move forward with that game until it ends or becomes like Dino's. I'm through wasting my time on Dino's.

Anyone have a few million Hunter bucks to loan me? LOL
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    Since I couldn't get my game progress on my new iPhone 6, I decided to start over. I'll go nice and easy, no cash being used. I'll skip the special events if they come up but I'll do the hidden regions again. I kept my 4s so I will still move forward with that game until it ends or becomes like Dino's. I'm through wasting my time on Dino's.

Anyone have a few million Hunter bucks to loan me? LOL
    I can give u all one billion hunter bucks from Dino ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Once in a while, when I am truly bored, I will shoot a round of contract hunts. I only have $20M or so built up, but if I could, I'd give them to you.

If this keeps up, I will delete this game and start over. It is a fun game, but the waiting between new content is getting old. I can see a cycle; starting over, catching up, deleting, starting over, etc.

All the while, not spending one red cent!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I cannot find courage to restart DH 2014. I may do it for Dino though.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I cannot find courage to restart DH 2014. I may do it for Dino though.

I enjoyed dh14 so much more than Dino's. I'm still in region 1 but I've accumulated 46 gold doing the 30 second videos in between energy replenishment. I have to keep going back to contract hunts to be able to get enough hb's to upgrade the rifle. I remember the slow progress. I'm loving it.

Glu, don't get me wrong. I'm still ****ed that your company cannot or will not allow us to transfer our progress to new devices. Shame on you!!!!
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hunter bucks are killing me right now, looking at the last 4 regions and wondering how I am ever gonna get all that $$$
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    hunter bucks are killing me right now, looking at the last 4 regions and wondering how I am ever gonna get all that $$$

Hey there DJ, long time no see. I wish I could take my millions from my original game.
    I'm in Region 3 now. Tons of hunting in this region. Hunting series(40 hunts), shotgun series(15 hunts), rare hunts, trophy hunts and of course the contract hunts. I'm going to be in this region for quite awhile. Hopefully I can build up some hb's for Region 4.
    8WuUKNG.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
    8WuUKNG.jpg

LOL, good one DJ.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Real good one!!!!
  • Tim ShoeyTim Shoey Registered Users 4 Posts
    I sent a message about a month or two ago to the game developers about my Deer Hunter 2014 resetting me at a level 1 and I was higher in level. I am still in the single digit levels and i would like my problem to be fixed. I think this shows how slow the developers can be getting to simple problems some people are having!
    Tim,

You sent your message to Customer Care, not the developers. The difference is:

The developer group doing their best at creating many games across multiple platforms with very little time, resources or budget.

The customer care group is doing their best at avoiding anyone's actual complaint(s) with very little effort, care, comprehension or reason.
    I wish I had the iPhone 6 from the time I started dh14 last time. I can actually see all the animals to hunt. Maybe I can get rid of my glasses now. Lol
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I know what you mean. So that is what a gazelle looks like. I actually cheated somewhat and would do the hunts first on my iPad so I knew what to expect.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Tim,

You sent your message to Customer Care, not the developers. The difference is:

The developer group doing their best at creating many games across multiple platforms with very little time, resources or budget.

The customer care group is doing their best at avoiding anyone's actual complaint(s) with very little effort, care, comprehension or reason.

*the Customer Care group is doing their best to respond using the resources they have and the support they are given.
    I'm starting Region 5 now. The bounties are so much easier having them from the beginning.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I'm still in R4. I'm using standard guns and have not yet bought an AR. I must be getting better with the rifle.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    casajr wrote: »
    I'm still in R4. I'm using standard guns and have not yet bought an AR. I must be getting better with the rifle.

I took your advice and have only bought gold guns since the other day, so far I am blowing through R14 and have hardly been playing. but I am also getting really good with the rifle, these little swamp deer have some big eyes... completed my first hunting series hunt with all eye shots :)

I can record video on my screen now, so maybe ill make one of them when I am all caught up :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    I can record video on my screen now, so maybe ill make one of them when I am all caught up :)

really wish I had taken my own advice, I just got 3 eye shots on black bucks in hunting series! It was pro
    Choice Dude on Board
    casajr wrote: »

I'm using standard guns also. It helps knowing the hiding places of the prey
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    really wish I had taken my own advice, I just got 3 eye shots on black bucks in hunting series! It was pro

Thats sweet man, I've been slacking off on eye shots myself lately though. Hopefully things will be more enjoyable in-game soon. To be honest DJ, it seems as though since you took your leave of absence, both Dinos and DH14 have gone downhill.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
    this game has survived so long, they may be breaking new ground by updating a game for so long. I wonder what the longest running (by this i mean still updated) mobile game is.
    Choice Dude on Board
    I started over, but with my wife's iPad. I kept my Kindle account current. The game play is the same but he access to gold is much greater on the iPad. Lots of videos to watch and if I cannot shoot all the animals in a hunt before the time runs out, I can often watch a video to continue instead of using an animal call.

The earlier regions are full of animals in many hunts in addition to the particular one you are supposed to target. In some of the night hunts, I shot the wrong animal before I realized there were more varieties out there. There are also predators which may attack when the alarm sounds, but I have been lucky so far and I have always dispatched the target game in time.

With the iPad, I have all the bounties. I have targeted the eyes on the big cats whenever I get a chance, before switching over to my shotgun when they charge me. Once that bounty is filled, I will start shooting necks, which seemed to take the longest to fill the first time around.

In conclusion, the game is fun again. I do still have to do contract hunts, but it doesn't seem so tedious. Even when I complete a region, I do enough contract hunts to fully upgrade the weapons I have bought. So far, I have bought only rifles and shotguns. Maybe later I will buy an AR, but for now they are not needed.

I am up to region 3 now but I am still using region 2 weapons. I have enough HBs to buy a new rifle, but I am holding off for now.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Roland, sounds like you are having as good of a time as I am on my daughters Android tablet with this game. I also have my main game on the kindle but until the update arrives I'm playing Solely on the Android. BTW, I'm at the start of Region 3, too:)