What shots have you done?

Dear Fellow Hunters (updated on 1/18/15)

I have played the game for about four weeks and reached level 60 recently. A lot of gold coins were spent on no-wait hunting, but I tried to save up gold coins for now. $50 real money already spent on the game.

Completed over 3000 hunts and collected over 15000 animals with eye shots, leg shots, head shots, lung shots, heart shots, neck shots, and body shots. Is there any other shot you have done?

Saved up to 5500 silver coins and less than 300 gold coins left from bounty rewards.

I also collected and maxed out all types of weapons in their best selection, such as region 16 and 17 rifles, assault rifles, region 17 pistol, HR 4 crossbow, HR 3 bow, region 16 shortgun, along with some other regions' guns and 2014 holiday hunting guns.

Based on this experience, I think 5500 silver coins should be enough to cover possible new bows or guns for future regions like 17-20. To max out those future weapons, I think more silver coins and hunter bucks are needed.

I already spent over 30 million hunter bucks on weapons and upgrades. However I only have less than 6 million hunter bucks since I finished later regions earlier and are hunting back to earlier regions. The rewards are tiny compare to region 15 and 16. The only incentive to do so is the time reduction for rare hunts to collect silver coins.

I only have region 3-4 and HR 1 rare hunts incomplete. I also finished all bow and cross bow series, but I do not see region 12 had any crossbow or bow series. Someone said they were doing such series in region 12 in other post. Maybe I am using kindle tablet and do not get the extra series?

I also think complete hunting series should be rewarded for some weapons or additional tools, like sporting drinks, animal calls, etc. Otherwise, nobody would have incentive to waste any time on these series unless they feel contract hunting repetitive and boring.

I finished all hunting series (both standard and HR) except region 2-4.

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I like to clear predator hunts of 3 animals, usually leopards and bears with all eye shots. I havent done it much, but I can get 2 of em most of the time. also I do okay on the moving targets too.

also, you just inspired me to go and dig up this fine beauty.. I wonder if anyone beat it before club hunts were taken out.

I17rnBo.jpg
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    as long as I was digging up old but useful stuff, here is an updated map.

xVf6XSx.jpg

looks like they have really been adding the asian area, which is good since it was all africa and pacific NW before.

P.S. R1 is behind R6, and I couldnt remember how to hide the toolbar lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Big holes in South America and Australia.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    yea, hopefully, they just start adding them both and alternating like they did at the beginning. seems like they are doing well.

florida is looking pretty bare too, maybe make me a trophy in this game too? haha what type of florida animal would I be?
    Choice Dude on Board
    need you to be a Fla gator.
    yea, If we get some austrailian salt water crocs and some FL gators that could be cool.

South america would be jaquars and idk sloths? there is plenty in the rainforest, and I think we are slowly hunting more and more illegally which is fine, cause Ive already killed like 50,000 animals which would be looked down on in real life lol... kill 8 elk even though there is no way you are gonna eat all that :)

BTW we totally hijacked this guys thread haha.
    Choice Dude on Board
    SA would have Tapirs, Anacondas, llamas also.

Someone said they were doing such series in region 12 in other post. Maybe I am using kindle tablet and do not get the extra series?

Bow series for R12 and R13 were prematurely released for some iOS players. They can't be completed with the current bows (correction: R12 can, R13 can't). I assume that the release of HR5 will fix all that.

There, back on track.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Well at least Europe is coming into the picture now with Transylvania. Love to see Australia (my country of nationality) coming in next.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    HR2 was in Europe as well. Personally I'd like to see South America, Australia, Eastern USA and Siberia. I don't think we'll ever see crocodiles or anacondas though, it's been all mammals (and birds) so far, can't see that changing.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    How did you enter pictures to the comment?

Hornbills are easy to catch. Usually if you use a shortgun from region 16, when horn bills come out together, you can catch 10-15 or even more within the limited time. I don't get any club hunts on kindle fire.
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Do you usually get free gold coins by watching videos on apple devices, so you get over 3000 gold coins?

Kindle users do not get such offers.
    How did you enter pictures to the comment?

Upload your picture(s) to a photo hosting site, such as Photobucket or Imgur. Copy and paste the provided HTML code into the forum comment.
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Big holes in South America and Australia.

HR4 is South America.
    True, but the map was showing standard regions only. The HR's are kind of non-specific regions confined to a general geographic area.
    yea, HRs seem to be mythological regions. Isle of thule is based on norse mythological times and real maps, but no one actually knows its true location. thats the play with all of them, they are all based on real/mythological places if that makes sense haha. but I cant truly pin them on the map, but you know around where they are.

I screenshot, and upload to imgur, and grab the bb code.

the gold took me months to collect, like doing offers and hours of surveys and stuff. probably spent 5 times as many hours hunting gold than I did hunting deer!
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    G
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    yea, HRs seem to be mythological regions. Isle of thule is based on norse mythological times and real maps, but no one actually knows its true location. thats the play with all of them, they are all based on real/mythological places if that makes sense haha. but I cant truly pin them on the map, but you know around where they are.

I screenshot, and upload to imgur, and grab the bb code.

the gold took me months to collect, like doing offers and hours of surveys and stuff. probably spent 5 times as many hours hunting gold than I did hunting deer!

DJ, Tapjoy is gone. They now use Trialpay. Only gold now is 1 at a time watching a few vids a day. Trialpay is way too hard to get paid. I'm tired of threatening them for a lousy 20 gold at a time. Glu, bring back Tapjoy!!!! Please!!!
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    That explains why i didnt get my gold! haha, and yea trialpay is the the worst of them all :(

actually, I just opened up dino hunter and thought about giving it a whirl, but then I remembered that I want to have gold in my wallet first so that I can get guns on OTO... but trialpay sucks so I just closed the app...

Getting tapjoy back will probably get glu more players, because I am sure that many people think like me, and personally I download games because friends of mine suggest games to me, and then I play them enough to catch up with that friend... it is this urge to be the best which compels people to pay money on games...

so by getting tapjoy back, there will be more free customers, and those free customers will suggest it to people that will spend money!

I really think dinos looks awesome when I scroll through the guns and see that many are unlockable through completion, but it is the ones that arent that halt my progress. Also, keep in mind I would pay if I could, but I would rather pay my rent than live on the street haha, I really need a better job.
    Choice Dude on Board