videos

DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
So I just made a video (never uploaded to youtube in my life). If anyone else know how to, then I want to see some truly excellent hunts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml51pmuVadM
My device: iPhone 5c
Choice Dude on Board

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I use FB for all my pics and videos....So how would I go about making a video of my hunts on my Ipad???
    Say What??
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I just found out how to myself, after months of wondering...

on your apple device, go to shou.tv/i

click install, then find the app, and when its done and you go to open it, click trust. you have to make an account, simple email and password. and thats it! it records your screen and all sounds, but the audio comes out real quiet. from there you should be able to figure out its real simple.

EDIT: oh, just remembered, it suggests you to activate assistive touch for games. it is in general>accessability> assistive touch.
    Choice Dude on Board
    HUH???? lol
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    HUH???? lol

whats the problem? I want to help :)
    Choice Dude on Board
    Consider that I am about as confuser illiterate as they come...If DH was not on my favorites I probably could not find it :)

Have you not read my signature??? lol But I can program an ECU on a racebike in a heartbeat!
    Say What??
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    HUH???? lol

Sorry DJ, but that site looks like hackware to me. iOS in beta from Hong Kong (let's say China government approved) being redirected to another site. I'll pass. Trust me on this, I know from experience.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    its because apple wont allow free screen recording apps. they are developing their own.

This app bypasses the app store... but if you dont trust then dont download it. I dont use my phone for anything important so I have no problem, and the app works :)
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Nice video there, don't have a YouTube myself, but thanks for telling us how to record.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    So I just made a video (never uploaded to youtube in my life). If anyone else know how to, then I want to see some truly excellent hunts :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml51pmuVadM

This is very cool. Thanks for posting.
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    its because apple wont allow free screen recording apps. they are developing their own.

This app bypasses the app store... but if you dont trust then dont download it. I dont use my phone for anything important so I have no problem, and the app works :)

No problem, just be warned. I've had spyware before on Chinese software (QQ for example).
    Yea I've already considered the possibility, but it is a somewhat popular app, and I have seen plenty of urls like that during redirects from common sites. Anyways I've got another video :)

http://youtu.be/d0daKvFpR3o
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    I see you even got an eye shot on your test video. You are pretty good.

Edit: I just watched the the last video. 3 in one hunt?! You're **** good :)
    Way out of my league. I've got exactly 3 out of I don't know how many attempts. F-ers keep moving at the last second.
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Way out of my league. I've got exactly 3 out of I don't know how many attempts. F-ers keep moving at the last second.

I'm right there with you casajr. And I thought the brain shots bounty was difficult!!