New Event OTO

2Next

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I just got a phone call, and was reminded that it my birthday in 5 hours! I had totally forgot haha
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Well then HB2U!! floridian.gif
    Say What??
    Tdub wrote: »
    Well then HB2U!! floridian.gif

see these little smileys and photos are why I wont forget Tdub! Thanks for the Bday wishes ahead of time. and thanks tdub not ahead of time lol
    Choice Dude on Board
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    DjRadNaD wrote: »
    it my birthday in 5 hours! I had totally forgot haha

Me too! Happy birthday. :)
    Jgoberyn wrote: »
    Me too! Happy birthday. :)

Happy Birthday! haha, didnt expect to be saying it to someone else, I wonder what else today has in store for me. :D
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    yea Its the upgrades that get me! haha, Ive started over a few times before, like when I played on FB. but I am very content with my 2k gold and SO MANY gold guns hahaha :P seriously wondering how I can sell this account for $200! that would be so nice and according to Glu prices I have like 1k worth on here lmao

I got the R13 rifle and AR for 89 each. do you guys still have gold to spend on events or are your resources getting low?

Tdub, you are the hardest to forget! but I hadnt seen your name so I didnt know if you were still around.

EDIT: Nvm I just finally found the free gold :)

Give it a try. I sold my facebook account for $5,000 awhile back. There are buyers out there. I had a huge Mafia Wars account on Facebook.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
    So getting back to the main topic, I just got to r15 and got caught off guard by the 350 gold OTO, and paid it since I wasn't sure if I would ever see a better deal. Now really disappointed that I forgot they do last chance sales. Arg!
    Choice Dude on Board
    So after a hunt I watched a vid for energy, and after the vid, the song cedar wood road started playing while I hunted, it was tight, has this happened to anyone else?
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    So after a hunt I watched a vid for energy, and after the vid, the song cedar wood road started playing while I hunted, it was tight, has this happened to anyone else?

First, I don't get to watch videos for energy. I can see the option, push the button, but nothing ever happens. I only get to watch a video a couple times a month now. It must be a Kindle thing. I watched the hunt video that you posted and I noticed the LARGE amount of gold that you have built up.

Where's that green with envy emoticon?!? Oh, yeah, found it.
    green_10.jpg

Second, I have never had a song play while I hunt. That would be cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421782837&v=vZ9xg2MXe50&feature=player_detailpage&x-yt-cl=84359240

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    yea, unfortunately Ive already cut my gold from 2500 to 1500 in a matter of days, the vids are quite rare, but when I get them its usually a few in a row for energy. 1 or 2 in a row for upgrades. but like i said its rare.

I just realized that the ARs and shotguns that I bought for gold OTOs in the past few regions were also available for HBs :(
    Choice Dude on Board