I lost all my progress again!

Set back to level one again!

Comments

• stratiststratist Registered Users 10 Posts
    This also happened a few months ago and they sent me some free gold to help me get back where I was before. And after two months playing every day, I still wasn't back to the level I had before. Now it's happened again!?!? I've been playing on Facebook on my laptop.
  • 2fargone2care2fargone2care Registered Users 185 Posts
    stratist wrote: »
    This also happened a few months ago and they sent me some free gold to help me get back where I was before. And after two months playing every day, I still wasn't back to the level I had before. Now it's happened again!?!? I've been playing on Facebook on my laptop.

I would submit a ticket and make sure they respond. They closed thousands of tickets saying they believed the issue was resolved - but apparently it is still happening for Facebook users.
    I would submit a ticket and make sure they respond. They closed thousands of tickets saying they believed the issue was resolved - but apparently it is still happening for Facebook users.

I did submit a ticket Several days ago. I got an email almost immediately telling me someone would contact me.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I did submit a ticket Several days ago. I got an email almost immediately telling me someone would contact me.

My only advice...stop playing using Facebook, there has been a number of issues and they have led to a total restart. I would have been annoyed beyond reprieve if that happened to me. Use Android or IOS
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Do NOT play this game on facebook!!!! To many issues that seem to be out of glu's reach.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just as a warning here, Customer Care will be able to help you with gold/purchases, but progress will likely be lost.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just as a warning here, Customer Care will be able to help you with gold/purchases, but progress will likely be lost.

Funny I was told that Glu customer service couldn't help me with gold lost and that it was Facebook's problem to resolve. Felt like I was/am getting the runaround - especially since the ticket originated from November and still has not been resolved
    Funny I was told that Glu customer service couldn't help me with gold lost and that it was Facebook's problem to resolve. Felt like I was/am getting the runaround - especially since the ticket originated from November and still has not been resolved

Yikes. Did you use your email from the forums to contact them? If so I can check on the status.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    Yikes. Did you use your email from the forums to contact them? If so I can check on the status.

yeah right check the status of mine from 3 weeks ago, and 5 other of my friends from 6 weeks ago... just be honest and say " guess what guys you have been screwed by GLU!" yeah go ahead and send me the rules again, but we have every right to voice are opinion..This is america nd the 1st amendment is FREEDOM OF SPEECH or is GLU Communists?

:mad: Still haven't heard back from Customer Service. Been well over a week. If I don't get my Deer Hunter "fix" pretty soon, I might just get to where I don't need it anymore and move along to a different game.

Okay, I found your tickets. Both issues seem to have been resolved unless there is another ticket under another name.
    What about mine? I started this thread....
    What about mine? I started this thread....

Your ticket is still in the queue. I can't actually change a ticket's status or take any action on it, I can only say what shows up.
    Your ticket is still in the queue. I can't actually change a ticket's status or take any action on it, I can only say what shows up.

Okay... thank you!
  • kisskiss Registered Users 5 Posts
    I also I have lost everything again
  • donnyldonnyl Registered Users 3 Posts
    i have lost all progress for a second time also reported it around the 1st of January and still have not heard back
    Sorry guys. Assuming you're playing on Facebook; the issue is unfortunately beyond our control. If you work with Customer Care, they can help you with purchases but your progress will likely be lost.
  • Dougie55Dougie55 Registered Users 32 Posts
    Sorry guys. Assuming you're playing on Facebook; the issue is unfortunately beyond our control. If you work with Customer Care, they can help you with purchases but your progress will likely be lost.

I sure hope I do not lose my stuff. I am only level 78, but just finished level 16 and the hidden area. Would have loved to partake in a lot of the other challenges, but only used up what gold I had gained in the game to partially partake in some of them. Spent a few dollars starting out, but soon learned that it takes thousands of dollars to get everything in the game, and I don't have that type of cash to blow. Better spent elsewhere. But am happy I am as far as I can get so far.
    Okay, I found your tickets. Both issues seem to have been resolved unless there is another ticket under another name.

My issue was not resolved. The user on those tickets was Laura Gold farmville_goddess@hotmail.com - I was told that customer service could not help me and to contact Facebook. I know I couldn't get my game progress back but on another account they gave me a special code for coin to get back in the game. Thanks GluAdmin
  • JimI830JimI830 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Set back to level one again!
    Second time in three months for me. think i'll just have to delete the game.