Ruins of Carpathia

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
unlocked! cool HR5, nice graphics
wolves, chamois, bats, boars, lynxes, deer...
80 hunts + trophy hunts (Dawnbringer bow as a prize) + contracts + rare hunts
still no bounties though (android)
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts

That's good going Samer. I still need 3 map pieces to get there.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    too bad GLU screwed up again Fb has NO rare hunts now...ALL GONE just the bow series and no rare hunts so I gues FB users are f....ed again!!! I said it once and I will say it agian...why announce **** i they have not worked out the bugs??? whats going to happen tomorrow back to level 1!!!
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

That sounds cool. I haven't even started it yet. No updates yet for Kindle yet.

Come on Amazon, let it through!!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Even finished all non contract hunt, there is still no new single bounty.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    brodeen wrote: »
    Even finished all non contract hunt, there is still no new single bounty.

bounties came in this morning for Android (that would be like 6 hours ago now)
    update came through with the bounties. Funnily, I the bounty for the map pieces will remain empty for me because I already played and finished HR5 before the bounties came through :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
    update came through with the bounties. Funnily, I the bounty for the map pieces will remain empty for me because I already played and finished HR5 before the bounties came through :(

It is a prove that glu has under estimate those addicted player. The bounties have not arrived to me. Cheers.
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    finally updated to fb all rares are in, but ???? how many rare hunts before you get a friggin map piece??? I have played 14 so far and NO pieces! already got one for the bow series
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts

Maybe it is a GOOD thing that the Kindle update is still held up.

Yup, that is what I will keep saying to myself! (LOL)
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Maybe it is a GOOD thing that the Kindle update is still held up.

Yup, that is what I will keep saying to myself! (LOL)

Exactly Roland. We had been doing so good with receiving updates when everyone else does. I'm not sure if this means anything but the wait has been the longest when hidden regions 2,3 and 4 were released. Hope HR5 doesn't follow suit. I got a new game going on another device but that doesn't take away from the excitement over new content and wanting to play it
    To this time, the new bounties still do not come to me or my region. Well it proves glu competence.
    I don't really care tho. Its part of the fun.
    :cool:cheers.:cool: