New material

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yep, no bounties for my android (and probably for all androids yet) but the R12 and R13 bow series are here with HR5
    happy hunting fellas!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    Still none for me either....android user...myth maybe...
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    HaPPy Hunting Regardless!!!
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    PZO wrote: »
    2+ Hrs after the download & still NO BOUNTIES....MYTH MAYBE

Lv5s4U2.jpg

l4jX7sV.jpg
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Wasting no time with the eye shots i see.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    I thought I was being smart and I failed a hunt by going for eyes instead of lungs just to restart with animal call so I wouldn't have to wait for energy. It only counted the one from the 2nd try :( oh well, now I know better

Surprisingly just losing and hitting next gives you the eye shots...

Yea casa, I will wait to do the bow series, I thought I would just finish my r15 hunting series off with a bang or two
    Choice Dude on Board
    Djradnad was here...

8CKoj0t.jpg
    Choice Dude on Board
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    Some very different animals in HR5. In keeping with the Dracula/Transylvania theme. :)
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Still waiting for bounties received two play store updates last night (Android) did not get the restart update in the game.any ideas of how to get the new bounties ?
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    Still waiting for bounties received two play store updates last night (Android) did not get the restart update in the game.any ideas of how to get the new bounties ?

I don't have the new bounties either (Android). After the the play store update I launched the game and there was an additional small update (like 0.2MB) I am assuming that's the bounties but I must have had a bad connection or something was up with the server because the game said to check my connections and when the game loaded I had a timer error. So I restart the game and the timer error was resolved but i still didn't get hte update. I've restarted my phone and loaded the app and still didn't get hte update. I don't want to start collecting map pieces if I'm not going to collect the bounties.

Any idea how to re-initiate the download of an update?
    Thanks I'll try a restart if that doesn't work I'll uninstall deer hunter. Then reinstall it, as long as you sign in with the same Gmail you wouldn't loose any progress. I'll let you know if that works.
    Well that didn't work, uninstalled deer hunter,reinstalled it and signed in with my same Gmail account I use a different one for Dino. I had to update all maps again it even gave me the bonus video again this time it was for 5 gold coins and I did receive them. I'm using HTC M8 ANDROID well it looks like it's time to submit a ticket, GOOD LUCK.
    Prior to the new update there were 38 different bounties I completed all except for the neck shots I had 1645/2000 not sure if that has anything to do with it but I can't believe it would.
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    I geuss that us android users must wait a while to play the new material. You collect map pieces by playing RH12-13 and WS12-13 and with no bounties we won't get the Bounty gold and as a freebie that's important :)

so putting the game on hold until the Bounty issue is solved.
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Still nothing yet on my Kindle. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Hopefully by the time it updates to kindle bounties will be resolved
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Still nothing on Facebook.
    Facebook player
    still two more map pieces to go to HR5, both in R12. Finished R13 map pieces...those rare hunts are tedious...
    Also no sign of new bounties still for android
  • DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I have a helpful tip for some of you guys who need extra plats to buy the Wraith even after you complete the R12 crossbow series: the R13 bow series requires you to have a bow that has 2040 power, the same amount of power the Infiltrator has when maxed. It will allow you to use it in the Wraith's place if you don't have the 335 plats yet up to hunt 10 in the series. Don't worry about having enough power after the first hunt, just aim at either the lungs or head and you will still take the animals down, due to the damage multipliers there.

Also, now I know the real reason why Mr. Potato Head was missing his eye! Lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Thank you for the information on the bounties. We are looking into the issue.
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Playing via Facebook. Just got my bounties update now my rare hunts are gone in 12 & 13. Any ideas?
  • triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I just got the bounties for Android. Thanks Popcorn!
  • dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    too bad GLU screwed up again Fb has NO rare hunts now...ALL GONE just the bow series and no rare hunts so I gues FB users are f....ed again!!! I said it once and I will say it agian...why announce **** if they have not worked out the bugs??? whats going to happen tomorrow back to level 1!!! this company is pathetic, glad my addiction to the game is gone I play maybe once a week now cause I am tired of being F...ed over. BTW i am still waiting for an answer from support I sent you guys about 3 weeks ago!
  • Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    Same here, just got the update too. Thanks.
  • larrydeemerlarrydeemer Registered Users 31 Posts
    Rare hunts are back, thanks for the fix. :)
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Events up on facebook for me, still no bounties. Looking forward to HR5.
    Facebook player
    Hey glu admin, I like to think I am pretty accurate, but when I shoot these region 15 yaks in the eye it says body shot. It's happened 3 or 4 times so I think it might be an issue; not just inaccuracy. Please have someone look into it. Thanks.
    Choice Dude on Board
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Thank you for the information on the bounties. We are looking into the issue.

bounties came in. Wondering if bounty for map pieces will be marked complete (it is three empty stars now) knowing that I unlocked HR5 before bounties came through!
    Just opened bounties are here all empty stars good question?
    The third star is 150 eye shots. Now you know :)
    Choice Dude on Board