Options

bounty update

mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
Today I finally received the new bounties (Android) is there anyone else who has not received the bounty update ? Android or any other platform, secondly for Those who received the bounties with the updates for standard 12/13 when you you received your first two map pieces did you receive the bounty. ? .I've got 6 of 9 yet no bounty stars.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    Today I finally received the new bounties (Android) is there anyone else who has not received the bounty update ? Android or any other platform, secondly for Those who received the bounties with the updates for standard 12/13 when you you received your first two map pieces did you receive the bounty. ? .I've got 6 of 9 yet no bounty stars.

Bounties arrived this morning Middle East time. My map bounty will remain empty since by the time bounties arrived I had unlocked and completed HR5!
    In fact I finished all the other three bounties and I still have the Eye shot bounty which will take around two weeks or three to complete by my calculation. Map bounty? empty stars...forever :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    I have 6/9 map pieces completed standard 12 bow and rare hunts and completed standard 13 bow and working on completing the rare hunts are the 3 remainder map pieces in the 13 rare hunts ?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    mark5487 wrote: »
    I have 6/9 map pieces completed standard 12 bow and rare hunts and completed standard 13 bow and working on completing the rare hunts are the 3 remainder map pieces in the 13 rare hunts ?

4 pieces in R13, 3 pieces in R12 if I am not mistaken
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Thanks was able to collect all the map pieces and opened hidden 5, but got screwed on the bounty for the map pieces it did give me 1 star After I got my 8th map piece But its stuck on 3/5 for the second star. Can't think of a solution for this one looks like those of us that didn't get the bounties with the update get shortchanged.
  • Options
    amc78btamc78bt Registered Users 1 Posts
  • Options
    master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    How did you get bow or crossbow series in region 12 and 13? I don't have such option on kindle and do not have HR5.

In addition, where did you spend your silver coins? I see you only have 2 coins left in your screenshot. Did you purchase all of bows and crossbows and max out them?

I only bought first couple weak bows and then the best two bows and cross bows in standard regions and hidden regions. These spent me close to 4000 silver coins. I still have more than 6000 silver coins left after I finish all bow and crossbow series and rare hunts plus the 2014 holiday hunting series (Christmas).
  • Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Amazon kindle has not got update yet should arrive today/tommorow region 12/13 rare hunts to unlock hr5 keep opening Amazon app store dh 2014 for updates
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Amazon kindle has not got update yet should arrive today/tommorow region 12/13 rare hunts to unlock hr5 keep opening Amazon app store dh 2014 for updates

deer sleigher, is that a guess or do you have some insider knowledge about this? Totally not being a smarta$$, I would love for it to come through tomorrow.
  • Options
    So far it's not here wishful thinking on my part it'd update after the weekend
  • Options
    Can someone post when they get the update on kindle? seems like a dumb question to ask but I can't recall ever posting that I got an update after several posts about not receiving it yet:) and I removed the game from my device(it's still in the cloud) to allow my tablet to function better. So the only way I can find out if we get the update is on this forum. Thanks in advance-Max
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Max,

Nothing yet on my Kindle. I just cycled it off and on to be sure. I will post whenever the blessed event occurs.

I will also alert you if the new bounties come with the upgrade. I am not going to hunt again on my Kindle without them.

Meanwhile, I have started the game anew on my wife's iPad, so I'm still getting some game time in. I'm only doing the Deer Hunter on the Ipad, but when I catch up I may have to start a new Dino Hunter there as well.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Max,

Nothing yet on my Kindle. I just cycled it off and on to be sure. I will post whenever the blessed event occurs.

I will also alert you if the new bounties come with the upgrade. I am not going to hunt again on my Kindle without them.

Meanwhile, I have started the game anew on my wife's iPad, so I'm still getting some game time in. I'm only doing the Deer Hunter on the Ipad, but when I catch up I may have to start a new Dino Hunter there as well.

Thanks Roland. As always, you're a big help. I know my Deer Hunter experience would've sucked if not for the help I've gotten (and continue to get) from the guys on this forum. Because I play on Kindle, you and TodFoxx have been the ones who have helped me out the most. Just wanna say thank you to everyone-Max
  • Options
    Max,

Thanks for the kind words. Still nothing on my Kindle.

8 days left on the Winter Event, maybe we will get the update after it is over.
  • Options
    Max,

Thanks for the kind words. Still nothing on my Kindle.

8 days left on the Winter Event, maybe we will get the update after it is over.

Hey no problem Roland. I sincerely mean what I said and to be completely honest for a couple weeks there, you and TF and the guys were the only reason I even stuck around and kept these games on my tablet. I seriously doubt I would've played these games for half as long as I have nor had half the fun without you guys here on this forum. I've been going through some extremely difficult times recently and just coming here and seeing familiar names talking about these games has been a huge comfort to me. I know I'm putting myself out there by saying this but I don't even care. Either people are kind and decent or they're a$$holes and though we are far from being friends I got a good feel for what people are like and I like to think that most of you guys on here are of the kindhearted,decent variety. Sorry for getting so serious on a game forum and I apologize if I've offended anyone. Back to playing my games now. Goodnight-Max
  • Options
    I completed winter event so don't have a countdown but it sounds reasonable that we'll get next update after winter event finishes
  • Options
    I completed winter event so don't have a countdown but it sounds reasonable that we'll get next update after winter event finishes

As of right now, the winter event has 8 days, 8 hours to go. If we have to wait that long for a Kindle update, so be it. I will just play from scratch on my wife's iPad and wait for the updates on the Kindle.

Mr. gluadmin, you have answered many other questions as of late, perhaps you can answer us this:

What is holding up the new updates for Kindle; your programmers, Amazon's technicians, or something else?

Thanks in advance.

Roland
  • Options
    Look guys, I know it's frustrating but for me trying to figure out when it's coming through or what's holding it up adds to the frustration. It is my belief that the updates come through when they come through and we have no bearing on when that is. I could be wrong but after being perhaps the most vocal person about this in the past, I'm taking this delay very well.