New material

13Next

Comments

• Mr NielsenMr Nielsen Registered Users 32 Posts
    bounties came in. Wondering if bounty for map pieces will be marked complete (it is three empty stars now) knowing that I unlocked HR5 before bounties came through!

I geuss that will be a Bounty that we will not be able to complete having started on collecting the map pieces before we had the bounties. I don't think Glu will be able to change/correct that, but maybe I'll be pleasently surprised. :)
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    ySOYsNJ.jpg
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Coming as no surprise....Congrats

Got my first star though. HR1 has lots of predator hunts with big-eyed rhinos and elephants.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    The first day, I went through all the levels and played the predator hunts in the first 2 hours, that's how I got my first 40. After that I started working on my bow hunts, and would use my rifle on the rare hunts. Just finished R16 hunting series now too. :) so I just have HRs 3-5 and how series 11-13
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Coming as no surprise....Congrats

Got my first star though. HR1 has lots of predator hunts with big-eyed rhinos and elephants.

DJ! you rule :)
    casajr, thanks for the advice. I will go hunt in HR1, I only have 60 eye shots, averaging 15 per day...will need more than a week to finish ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    15 is pretty good. I just start all the contract hunts with the rifle and hope I get lucky.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    15 is pretty good. I just start all the contract hunts with the rifle and hope I get lucky.

I don't mind getting some energy drinks...just can't remember if these cost real money or gold...I can spend a few hundred gold coins and finish the eye shot bounty early
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Yea, believe it or not I was actulally getting some on the stampedes, probably an average of under 1 per hunt, but I got three in a row on some blue sheep, and the varmint hunts in r15 i got a few
    Choice Dude on Board
  • DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Any Kindle users got anything new?
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Nothing new on kindle think when winter sentinel event expires may get up date after