Update done. I loved it. Bats are fast.

SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
I had a great time with the last update: Rhinos in R15, Lynx in R16, Wolves with a heart shot in Carpathia (opened)150 eye shots. All finished. What is next and when? This game is fun!!!!!

Comments

• TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Dang...you finished all the bounties including the eye shots???
    Say What??
  • SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yes all 150. Used every sport drink I had and about 5 more. On the predator hunts you can almost always get the first one. Maybe the second. Rarely the third. You will get all three with a sport drink. Also found using it with boars was efficient since their heads don't go up and down when they run. A suggestion is also to keep the last scenario with 5 wolves and shoot 4 of them in the eye. You die but you get the credits and do it again.
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Schollmh wrote: »
    Yes all 150. Used every sport drink I had and about 5 more. On the predator hunts you can almost always get the first one. Maybe the second. Rarely the third. You will get all three with a sport drink. Also found using it with boars was efficient since their heads don't go up and down when they run. A suggestion is also to keep the last scenario with 5 wolves and shoot 4 of them in the eye. You die but you get the credits and do it again.

Or the four tiger hunt in HR4. I finished the region and my bounties on Monday using sport drinks. Purchased a few. Spent around 200 gold
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • woodsman22woodsman22 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Schollmh wrote: »
    I had a great time with the last update: Rhinos in R15, Lynx in R16, Wolves with a heart shot in Carpathia (opened)150 eye shots. All finished. What is next and when? This game is fun!!!!!

Congrats on the Eye Bounty.... I have only got 52 so far. Nice job. Maybe if I use the sports drinks I will get that Consumable bounty out of the way also....
  • SchollmhSchollmh Registered Users 13 Posts
    Use the sport drinks....vodka and Gatorade.....
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I didn't use them, but you might as well, with the. New bonus videos I'm up to 80 of them saved up.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Finally i can finish all the bounties.
    Waiting for new event while building up money. Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    My favourite weapon to use on bats headsman nightmare