It bugs me when...

woodsman22woodsman22 Registered Users 19 Posts
Some Random Ramblings to have fun with....

- When I expend two energy at the start of a game session and I level up and only get two back.

-When I am toying with the last trophy hunt and killing him all the different ways except the way I am supposed to earning HB, and accidentally kill him on the run with a heart shot when aiming for the head or legs.

-When A lion charges me.. Jumps up in slow motion and i reload....
-When a bear lunges at me in slow motion and I can't get the rifle high enough to kill him with a brain shot.

-When I got 3 out of 4 lung shots and the last one gets killed with a body shot far far away because I couldn't find him at the start of the hunt.

-When I am about to snap an Eye Shot on one of the leopards and it decides to stretch and duck under my shot.

What bugs you? :cool:

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    woodsman22 wrote: »
    Some Random Ramblings to have fun with....

- When I expend two energy at the start of a game session and I level up and only get two back.

-When I am toying with the last trophy hunt and killing him all the different ways except the way I am supposed to earning HB, and accidentally kill him on the run with a heart shot when aiming for the head or legs.

-When A lion charges me.. Jumps up in slow motion and i reload....
    -When a bear lunges at me in slow motion and I can't get the rifle high enough to kill him with a brain shot.

-When I got 3 out of 4 lung shots and the last one gets killed with a body shot far far away because I couldn't find him at the start of the hunt.

-When I am about to snap an Eye Shot on one of the leopards and it decides to stretch and duck under my shot.

certainly the animal stretching, and subsequent loss of the eye shot
    oh and it is going to bug me when I can't go thrush-hunting tomorrow because family comes first...all the time...but that is life ;)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    What bugs me is that the last trophy sant be farmed anymore, so I don't know why you are toying with him.

This isn't something I hate, but I have to agree The animal movements are annoyingly difficult to predict and it makes It difficult for eye shots, but going for eye shots I really noticed how the different animals move differently.

Also all of your things that grind your gears, and when I find that lost sheep about to escape I start reloaded my Mag fed rifle and just throw my phone because I don't want to stare at him for 3 seconds as he runs away in sheer luck ( actually I don't really throw my phone because then I would be effed because I'm on iPhone ans I can't transfer the account)
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Mike1020Mike1020 Registered Users 4 Posts
    What bugs me is playing on an older phone and not having as many animals on the contract hunts as appear on newer devices. Bird hunts can be brutal. Ssometimes I don't even see enough birds to get the amount I need.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    woodsman22 wrote: »

Agree on all of those....

I'd like to add switching to the secondary weapon to kill the lunging wolf and realize you equiped with a bow instead of a shotgun.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • jgrammentzjgrammentz Registered Users 131 Posts
    The limits of lateral movement. Especially if the wolf is farther to the side than I can turn.
    Phone Samsung s6 galaxy Android 5.0.2, Tablet miTraveller Android 4.0
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    I agree lack of lateral movement bugs me most
    Just found two other things that bug me doing bounties was shooting loads of lynx with ar in Carpathian then checked in on no stars it's Caspian basin...and wolves heart shots when they attack it's mostly brain shots or lung shots!
  • brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    IT BUGS ME WHEN THE FORUM IS SOO QUITE.
    ARE EVERY BODY OUT OF TOWN???
    OR JUST GET BORED...
    In hunting sesion it bugs me when aiming to the object then zooming, it goes to other location usually down ward.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
    I've tried to scope in and suddenly looking at ground only happens on first shot must be a glitch also it bugs me Jefferson turkey not available till 13th
  • vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
    It bugs me a lot when I press the reload button when I actually want to press the trigger! Why does it have to be so Close to the trigger??? If the trigger button is at the bottom of the screen (which is OK) then the reload button should be at the top of the screen (on the right side like now is OK).
    I have just switched phone from a 4,5 inch screen to a 5,7 inch screen but the accidental reloads still exists...!!
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    It bugs me when hunting(real life) and finding litter! Or a left gut pile, some people do not belong in the woods. If you can't respect or appreciate the wilderness stay the f#*k out!!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Chris-Old GeezerChris-Old Geezer Registered Users 247 Posts
    I'm not sure the "accidental" reload is an accident all the time....

It's happened way more often then it should!

Chris