What a teaser....

TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
4 times now I have got the offer for 3 free sports drinks if I watch a video...4 times the app has shut down and I received nothing...urgggg
Say What??

Comments

• mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Your not alone twice yesterday I received a bonus video both were worth 3 gold coins,one after watching the video there was nothing there, the second one stated you've received 1glu credit /what happened to the 3 ? Welcome to the anythings possible club.
  • mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Well I just received bonus video for 2 sports drinks or as I like to call them thorazine for animals ,anyways watched video however no drinks.:-( but on a positive note after tonights update. received the rest of my stars/coins for collecting all the map pieces for hidden 5.I hope everyone else received them also Who didn't receive the bounties with the updated region's 12/13 and hidden. 5.
  • PZOPZO Registered Users 260 Posts
    It happens to me as well fellow Hunters. But sometimes..not often..I receive the 3-1 energy drink or 2 hollow points and still receive 1 gold! :-) Sometimes I don't get anything.
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Anyone else just hit the x if the bonus is for a hollow point or battery?
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    Anyone else just hit the x if the bonus is for a hollow point or battery?

Why would you do that??
    Say What??
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Why would you do that??

If someone never uses those 2 consumables then maybe they figure they don't wanna waste 30 seconds watching a commercial to get rewarded basically nothing. Maybe that's one reason? I don't know
  • pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Because I have dozens of them and they're of no use.

A theoretical example: I have a fully upgraded R16 rifle, then R17 gets released. I may, if I'm lucky, be able to complete the first one or two trophy hunts in R17 with my R16 rifle, but then it's suddenly not powerful enough. The sight is OK, stability is good etc, but it needs more power. I have 38 hollow points at my disposal which would make my R16 rifle up to taking part in the next trophy hunt, but no, I have to buy another rifle, add all the same upgrades to it all over again (that a real life hunter would just take off the R16 one) and leave those useless hollow points in my virtual jacket pocket.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    I often will use a lower region weapon I like and use the hollow points to make it effective. As for the batteries you can forgo some of the sight upgrades...and if you need to get the consumable bounty they come in handy not having to use the more valuable...to each his own.
    Say What??