Options

Problems with DH2014 loading and shuting off

Since the new region hunts and rare hunts have come out, I have had problems with the game just shutting down. Now it will not load......it get to preparing and just shuts down. Anyone else having this problems on ios system???

Comments

• Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Kindle had a problem similar I ended up going to app store and opening app there rather than from device
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Since the new region hunts and rare hunts have come out, I have had problems with the game just shutting down. Now it will not load......it get to preparing and just shuts down. Anyone else having this problems on ios system???

What is the iOS device you are playing on?
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've had similar problems lately with crashing, usually after an ad or a video. IPhone 6 and iPad Mini. I just deal with it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Yeah, I've had to reboot the iPad since I started using it to play DH2014. I don't remember exactly what it was doing when it locked up, but I did have to cycle it off and then back on. After it was back on it worked fine. I think it happened just the one time.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    86fxrd86fxrd Registered Users 2 Posts
    It sits down and restarts after watching a video for energy, and you don't get the energy, gold or rare calls.
  • Options
    RitaCarrollRitaCarroll Registered Users 54 Posts
    Has anything been fixed with this? Seems I have to restart 5 or more times per game now
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Has anything been fixed with this? Seems I have to restart 5 or more times per game now

Make sure you've updated to the most recent version.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I just did the new update and I crashed twice trying to go to the new region. I'm on a iPhone 6 fully updated. Since I'm on region 12, I haven't tried to go back to 17.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    After the last update, on android I feel some lagging in playing DH2014. I think this is a result of higher resolution of the game.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Definitely make sure you have plenty of room on your device and a reliable wifi network. Either of those can cause these issues.