Options

glu credits

Just wondering if anyone else has lost glu credits and not earning them either. Have contacted customer service with no response.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just wondering if anyone else has lost glu credits and not earning them either. Have contacted customer service with no response.

It has happened to others. There is a wait time with Customer Care, but hopefully they'll be able to get to you soon. We have no visibility into your game account here so there isn't anything we can do from here, unfortunately.
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    It has happened to others. There is a wait time with Customer Care, but hopefully they'll be able to get to you soon. We have no visibility into your game account here so there isn't anything we can do from here, unfortunately.
    WAIT TIME???

still waiting from 3 weeks ago from ticket submitted and now FB lost all the rare hunts and nothing for region 12 and 13...next time you rape us FB users try vassaline...dry hurts too much!
  • Options
    jfakishjfakish Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same problem 110 credits just disappeared and now will no longer credit the new ones. How duo we fix that?
  • Options
    jfakish wrote: »
    I am having the same problem 110 credits just disappeared and now will no longer credit the new ones. How duo we fix that?

What platform are you on?
  • Options
    abraxxusabraxxus Registered Users 15 Posts
    What platform are you on?

I feel like an idiot but where do you get credits and what are they for? I'm on a PC.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    abraxxus wrote: »
    I feel like an idiot but where do you get credits and what are they for? I'm on a PC.

Credits = gold
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    abraxxus wrote: »

So you're playing on Facebook? Did you lose progress or just currency? Either way, you'll need to contact customer care here:
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/
  • Options
    dave53579dave53579 Banned Users 73 Posts
    So you're playing on Facebook? Did you lose progress or just currency? Either way, you'll need to contact customer care here:
    still waiting from 6 weeks ago! why not respond to me???
  • Options
    frank53579frank53579 Registered Users 41 Posts

still waiting for 6 weeks!
  • Options
    sicarius1133sicarius1133 Registered Users 4 Posts
    still waiting 3 weeks!!
  • Options
    erocazeesonerocazeeson Registered Users 142 Posts
    erocazeeson
    kindle fire hd. I just had 100 coins "disappear". I don't like that. Earning gold on kindle is rough as it is.
  • Options
    JagdTigerXXJagdTigerXX Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah they don't respond EVER. I tried to follow up with them on emails and forums and I tried deleting the "com.glu.android.gwallet" folder, but I did not have that folder to begin with. I guess my dear hunting days are over, there really is no clear way to fix this issue. Back to World of Tanks I guess.
  • Options
    mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    HTCM8 Android I have lost credits on two occasions over the last month first time I had 1644 credits but It reset to 300 credits,and again yesterday when I opened dino up I literally watched as my credits 1704 reset to 0 Iimmediately I closed dino and opened up deer hunter and once again my credits were reset to 300.no response from customer care from the first incident report and I highly doubt I'll get a response this time either.why do they keep resetting to 300 credits ? These are had earned the credits with a combination of purchases , paid , videos , and don't leave out those countless surveys that u have to do numerous to get credited for one. I would love to continue to play both deer and dino however it's hard to when this continues to happen on a regular basis and nothing ever gets fixed.
  • Options
    JagdTigerXXJagdTigerXX Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah i might just drop Glu games completely. Those who disagree with me simply have not had anything like this happen to them yet, and when it does, there is nothing anyone can do.
  • Options
    DEERMASTER13DEERMASTER13 Registered Users 34 Posts
    I been playing ch2014 over a year on my kindle. I have tried all suggestions for keeping gold and in and progress. I never ever get my gold to stay above 10 gold coins. I no longer even try to purchase or earn the gold anymore. I never know when all credits,hunter bucks or progress will get wiped out. I just play and have made my mind up when I lose it all this time I quit. So far my hunter bucks and accomplishments staying intact. I like playing the game but service and issues they have are terrible.