Eye shots

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Just some advice for eye shots, after I finished HR5, its rare hunts and the bounties:
Found that the best eye shots belong to the tigers who have large green eyes. Can't miss an eye shot for a head shot.
After trying several predator hunts in almost all regions I found out that the four-tiger predator hunt in hidden region 4 is the best.
Now if you have some coins to spare you can buy sports drinks for 12 golds. I managed to finish the bounty because of this luxury. I even bagged some eye shots on moving targets as the drinks slow down the animals to a large extent.
Happy hunting... time to get bored again and wait for R17.
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts
    Just some advice for eye shots, after I finished HR5, its rare hunts and the bounties:
    Found that the best eye shots belong to the tigers who have large green eyes. Can't miss an eye shot for a head shot.
    After trying several predator hunts in almost all regions I found out that the four-tiger predator hunt in hidden region 4 is the best.
    Now if you have some coins to spare you can buy sports drinks for 12 golds. I managed to finish the bounty because of this luxury. I even bagged some eye shots on moving targets as the drinks slow down the animals to a large extent.
    Happy hunting... time to get bored again and wait for R17.

Thanks for the heads up Samer. I'll head to hr5 when I've finished hr5,
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    spliffy wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up Samer. I'll head to hr5 when I've finished hr5,

And I'll go back to work after I get of of work! Lol! (Joke, I know what you meant) :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • spliffyspliffy Registered Users 14 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    And I'll go back to work after I get of of work! Lol! (Joke, I know what you meant) :cool:
    It still took a second after reading your post for the penny to drop :(. I've been doing long shifts with little down time :).
  • deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Ostrich would make for great eye shots pity none in Dh2014 I've been popping eyes out in hr rhino and elephants
  • WaddodiggsWaddodiggs Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hippos in region 9 have big eyes. I pad
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Finally

10943759_939867742698972_4086193912968897711_o.jpg
    Say What??
  • Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Are you sure the Tigers are in Hidden Region 4??? I have played out my energy 8 times and they still haven't come up!! Guess I will just have to keep at it. Thanks for the info.
  • JgoberynJgoberyn Registered Users 81 Posts
    There aren't any tigers in HR4, I think he must mean HR3.
  • Chipmunk92065Chipmunk92065 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Thanks I will go to HR3 and give it a try.
  • woodsman22woodsman22 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I found a lot of my eye shots in HR1. Seems like there were a lot of carnivore hunts per onslaught. Elephants and Rhino's with big eyes.