Options

Getting new iPhone 6

I'm on level 47 had to start over when I got my iPhone 5 don't want to do that again....how can I save my progress to start where I left on my 6?

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    You can't. I had to start over and was at level 160+
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    You can't. I had to start over and was at level 160+

Level 160... I would probably have chosen a different emoticon in your sig line in that case. Probably something more like this: :mad:
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    SubH2O wrote: »
    Level 160... I would probably have chosen a different emoticon in your sig line in that case. Probably something more like this: :mad:

The thing is, I was upset I had to start over but now I'm enjoying it a whole lot. I'm now on the crossbow series in r7. I finished hr1 and am going to start hr2 later tonight (have 3 hunts left in the crossbow series). I finished r8 except for the bow series which I'll do after hr2. I'm guessing a few weeks maybe more I'll be all caught up. Then I can do some contract hunts to build up some hb's. HB's is the hardest thing to get right now.
  • Options
    cajunman505cajunman505 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I couldn't transfer from an iPad II To IPad Air, was at level 109 and had to start over again.. Tried everything to back it up first but nothing worked , would not transfer Data and like I said started back at Level 1.. I contacted Glu about refunding all the money I spent on the game, they told me to contact Apple and I did.. Apple said they would help if they could and asked for all of my receipt numbers for purchases I made . I gathered them all up and sent to Apple and Credit card got Credited for every purchase I had made through them, quite a sum of money.. So no complaints except that I Had to start al over from Level 1.
  • Options
    I couldn't transfer from an iPad II To IPad Air, was at level 109 and had to start over again.. Tried everything to back it up first but nothing worked , would not transfer Data and like I said started back at Level 1.. I contacted Glu about refunding all the money I spent on the game, they told me to contact Apple and I did.. Apple said they would help if they could and asked for all of my receipt numbers for purchases I made . I gathered them all up and sent to Apple and Credit card got Credited for every purchase I had made through them, quite a sum of money.. So no complaints except that I Had to start al over from Level 1.
    I'm glad Apple treated you well. Now if only Glu had that respect for their customers. Glu should have a way for us to transfer our games to a new device.

I didn't have to contact Apple because I didn't spend a dime on the game. I've started over and I'm at region 11. I'm at the end of hidden region 3 trying to get the free bow. It seems better the second time around.
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Bill,

I'm playing over again as well. This time on a iPad, not the Kindle. Lots of videos to watch, the option to complete a failed hunt buy watching a video, random videos to watch to win IR batteries and other consumables, etc. With the extra gold I have accumulated, I have been able to take advantage of many OTOs for gold weapons that I have never owned before.

The list of advantages to playing on a iPad over the Kindle are endless. One drawback is that it is my wife's iPad and she likes to use it once in a while. (LOL)

Yeah, it seems better the second time around.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    Bill,

I'm playing over again as well. This time on a iPad, not the Kindle. Lots of videos to watch, the option to complete a failed hunt buy watching a video, random videos to watch to win IR batteries and other consumables, etc. With the extra gold I have accumulated, I have been able to take advantage of many OTOs for gold weapons that I have never owned before.

The list of advantages to playing on a iPad over the Kindle are endless. One drawback is that it is my wife's iPad and she likes to use it once in a while. (LOL)

Yeah, it seems better the second time around.

Roland,

Yes all the "extras" this time around are fantastic. My iPhone 6 is so much bigger than the 4s I was using. I can't believe I used such a small device. I can't imagine using an iPad. Everything must be huge!!

I'm actually glad I started over, it's been a blast.