Options

Data on Device and data on cloud different (android)

When I load the Deer Hunter 2014 on my Galaxy S5, a pop up appears that says "The save data on your device is different from the save data on the cloud". It then gives me 2 options (progress in game) to choose from. If I choose the one option, the pop-up comes back right away. If I choose the second option, the game shuts down and restarts, but the pop-up is back within a minute or two.

Has anyone experienced this and know how to fix it???

Mike

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    mike_b wrote: »
    When I load the Deer Hunter 2014 on my Galaxy S5, a pop up appears that says "The save data on your device is different from the save data on the cloud". It then gives me 2 options (progress in game) to choose from. If I choose the one option, the pop-up comes back right away. If I choose the second option, the game shuts down and restarts, but the pop-up is back within a minute or two.

Has anyone experienced this and know how to fix it???

Mike

Is it possible you have the game on another device under the same account?
  • Options
    jetinker14jetinker14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same issue and no, no other game on a different device
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Close the game so it isn't running in the background, ensure you're on strong reliable wifi (and/or change your network) and restart.
  • Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    It was my bad experience. I got degraded level and some lost of guns, bucks and progress if I choose one of them.
    Just push back/undo of the device at the bottom, it will disappear and you can proceed.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet