Trialpay

Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
Glu, why do you use Trialpay? It's a ****shoot whether you get the reward with them. I'll watch videos and get paid about 50% of the time. I bought flowers for my wife through the Pro Flowers offer but never received the 320 gold. I contacted Trialpay and they have no record of me doing the offer. I got a confirmation email from Pro Flowers and forwarded it to Trialpay but still nothing. They say they need to contact Pro Flowers. They want me to continue to wait although their offer says immediate reward.

Glu go back to Tapjoy!!! Trialpay is horrible.
:cool:IPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I'm sure I'm not the only one with Trialpay issues. Let's here about them. Maybe with enough complaints Glu will hear us and fix it.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi Bill,

Have you worked with Customer Care on this? The forum is not the right place to solve offer issues. our team works with many users every day to help them resolve any offers that malfunctioned. Trialpay and other partners work with us directly on these issues. That's your best bet.
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi Bill,

Have you worked with Customer Care on this? The forum is not the right place to solve offer issues. our team works with many users every day to help them resolve any offers that malfunctioned. Trialpay and other partners work with us directly on these issues. That's your best bet.

I'll try that Francis. I just figured contacting Trialpay directly would save a step.
    Submitted a ticket. Now it's a race between Trialpay and Glu to see who resolves this.
    Great, because I didn't get the gold as promised I missed out on a OTO for the Plisskin Viper at 90 gold. I think Glu owes me that deal when they figure this out.
    I finally received an answer from Trialpay and I am livid!!! This is total BS!!! I purchased flowers and they now refuse to send the reward. Here's their email.

Dear TrialPay Customer,

Thank you for your patience as we investigated your request.

Unfortunately after reviewing your order details, our advertising partner has determined that your purchase did not meet their requirements to be considered eligible for credit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but if we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

TrialPay Customer Support

Ok Glu, it's time you step up to the plate.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Here's a thought, buy some f#!*ing gold!! Support this game a little.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    I'll let idiots like you buy the gold.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I'll let idiots like you buy the gold.
    So now those of us that buy gold are idiots??? You have lost my respect Bill....
    Say What??
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    Here's a thought, buy some f#!*ing gold!! Support this game a little.

Sorry TF, you are on the wrong side on this one.

Look at all the folks that have bought gold to play Dino Hunter and have been left holding the cacah end of the stick. Look at all the folks who have had gold disappear from their accounts and have been ignored by the powers that be (this group includes me). Look at all the folks that have had to start over again and again without anyone fixing it or explaining why it still happens (BTW, that group gets bigger each and every day). Look at all the folks that play the game because it is advertised as a free game and don't have extra cash to throw away.

These glu games are unstable and this company (glu) is in bed with a couple even more unstable companies, Tapjoy and Trialplay. Bill has given you an example right here on this thread. I myself have had gold earned by making a purchase in the NBA store. I was awarded the gold, but it went missing within a week. Customer Care couldn't have cared any less.

This is a fun game to play, but nobody in their right mind would actually spend real cash on it!! (Just kidding, LOL!!)

Roland
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Tdub wrote: »
    So now those of us that buy gold are idiots??? You have lost my respect Bill....

That was directed just at Todd. He always has something to say about us players that choose to not spend real money on gold. But he doesn't understand that doing offers is spending money and supporting the game. Sorry Tdub, I did not mean to call others idiots. I should have been clearer.
    Sorry TF, you are on the wrong side on this one.

Look at all the folks that have bought gold to play Dino Hunter and have been left holding the cacah end of the stick. Look at all the folks who have had gold disappear from their accounts and have been ignored by the powers that be (this group includes me). Look at all the folks that have had to start over again and again without anyone fixing it or explaining why it still happens (BTW, that group gets bigger each and every day). Look at all the folks that play the game because it is advertised as a free game and don't have extra cash to throw away.

These glu games are unstable and this company (glu) is in bed with a couple even more unstable companies, Tapjoy and Trialplay. Bill has given you an example right here on this thread. I myself have had gold earned by making a purchase in the NBA store. I was awarded the gold, but it went missing within a week. Customer Care couldn't have cared any less.

This is a fun game to play, but nobody in their right mind would actually spend real cash on it!! (Just kidding, LOL!!)

Roland

I wish I had calmed down before I responded to TF. Calling him names was uncalled for. I apologize TF.

Roland, you are so right. I have done other offers like the pro flowers and have not had an issue. I was going to get my wife flowers and there was the offer. I figured why not. I got my tracking number from pro flowers today so at least my wife will be happy. Which in turn makes me happy.

Glu is still doing their investigation, so who knows, I may get the gold. Hopefully before I finish DH. Lol
  • boomhaur626@gmail.comboomhaur626@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
    While i admit i have issues with some of the credit offers and pop-up adds to put down people who purchase items from the game with real cash is not only childish but self defeating as well. How do you suppose that the company stays afloat and produces more game content? Elves,faries, or maby santa in his spare time .grow up
    While i admit i have issues with some of the credit offers and pop-up adds to put down people who purchase items from the game with real cash is not only childish but self defeating as well. How do you suppose that the company stays afloat and produces more game content? Elves,faries, or maby santa in his spare time .grow up

I support the company by looking at their ads. They make plenty. I'm plenty grown up. Congrats on your first post.
    Looks like Glu has closed the book on this. Even though I gave them proof I purchased they deny the reward. Great company Glu and Trialpay are. They deserve each other.

The only reason I'm posting this is too warn newbies to not do the offers. It's a c r a p shoot whether you get your reward.

This topic is closed.