standard 17 AR

mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
interested if anyone else has completely upgraded there 17/AR yet. I completed it yesterday And was shocked when it came down to the last upgrade for the sight and capacity for the sight they wanted 199 gold and for the capacity it was 99 gold.granted this was a free weapon but 300 gold just to have the weapon completely upgraded is a bit to much.the complete upgrade should have been strictly HD.has anyone else paid for the complete Upgrade ?

Comments

• deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    The sight costs Glu because it adds infrared to an assault rifle and the extra mag capacity is unlikely to be used in a hunt although I didn't upgrade this ar fully I have used infrared on a previous ar and put it to good use
    If I didn't have the Grantham king rifle already I might have put infrared on ar but rate of fire time on Grantham king at 1 second is very close to ar at .47 secs making rifle almost as quick on back up shots I enjoy hunts where multiple organ shots require quick 2nd shot
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    To add infrared to an AR has always cost gold. It is a luxury item, not necessary to successfully complete hunts.
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    To add infrared to an AR has always cost gold.

I do not believe this to be true...As I recall the Clayton Guerilla scope and IR were available with HBs...
    Say What??
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    I do not believe this to be true...As I recall the Clayton Guerilla scope and IR were available with HBs...

Max is right Tdub. AR extras have cost gold as far as I remember and i have used the infrared before on AR's. I did upgrade both by paying the gold but then again this is because I have a good amount of coins as a result of the gwallet (and I am not using fhe gold elsewhere...dino is dead)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Of all the ARs I have there is only one with a scope and I did not pay Gold for it...
    Say What??
    I'm pretty sure the Clayton guerrilla and region 16 shotgun I.r. cost Hunter bucks don't think I'd pay gold to put I.r. on shotgun
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I am pretty sure that capacity and infrared on AR's and shotguns cost gold. I remember going through my ars-enal yesterday and I found out that my region 5 AR was the only item that i had missed not maxing out and it cost me 128 gold to upgrade capacity and infrared. I have added IR and capacity on pistols as well. There are only a few special event weapons that don't have IR. I presume I paid with gold to upgrade shotguns, AR's and pistols.
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • master_hunter2015master_hunter2015 Registered Users 131 Posts
    Yeah, it costs gold to buy AR17 and upgrades in the current special event, since the AR17 said only way to obtain itself is through the special event. However after the event is over, this weapon will be like other high level weapons and available for purchase via hunter bucks, at least offer hunter bucks as one of options.
  • blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    It was available for HB on Facebook, as of 2-17, as was the R17 shotgun and rifle. Finally got to kill Diamond Eyes and move on. Did something happen on Facebook first for once?
    Facebook player