Options

used code

I tried to use code(SORRY) to redeem gold, but it said code was already used. I have had weapons disappear, and bonus videos that never appear. It really gets frustrating when you have worked hard to buy a specific gun and suddenly it isn't there, or your bonus items never materialize.

Comments

• Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Those codes, Sorry and Super Sorry expired at the end of last November(the 24th I believe).They were only good for about 4 or 5 days and they were Glu's apology gift to the Facebook players for having their progress lost due to a blackout occuring or something like that. I don't play on Facebook and know this information. Where are people getting the idea that these codes can still be used?
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Those codes, Sorry and Super Sorry expired at the end of last November(the 24th I believe).They were only good for about 4 or 5 days and they were Glu's apology gift to the Facebook players for having their progress lost due to a blackout occuring or something like that. I don't play on Facebook and know this information. Where are people getting the idea that these codes can still be used?

Well there are always new users and players :)
    Not many scour the forums for answers and they repost old questions
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)