Options

DH 2014 wont load on android tablet

I am using an RCA android tablet the game worked well, then came the holiday updates and now the game goes to the start page and freezes up. It works fine with no wifi but turn it on and it freezes..along with me. I have also not received credits after paying for them and am at week 3 with no response from glu. have done everything asked and suggested. Is there a fix soon and is anyone handling the lost credit issue? Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I am using an RCA android tablet the game worked well, then came the holiday updates and now the game goes to the start page and freezes up. It works fine with no wifi but turn it on and it freezes..along with me. I have also not received credits after paying for them and am at week 3 with no response from glu. have done everything asked and suggested. Is there a fix soon and is anyone handling the lost credit issue? Please help!!

Sorry to hear that. Can you follow up on your ticket? Unfortunately, we don't have visibility into your account here on the forums.