Options

standard 17

riceyricey Registered Users 23 Posts
this arrived for me this morning but i cannot download it, says unable to download check your connection and try again..theres nothing wrong with my connection to the web, ive closed the browser and reopened and still it wont load..urgh

Comments

• Options
    brodeenbrodeen Registered Users 539 Posts
    Try to restart you device.
    Cheers.
    Device:android 4.2 10.1 Tablet
  • Options
    yeah did that at the time,made no difference and still saying the same thing now
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    ricey wrote: »
    this arrived for me this morning but i cannot download it, says unable to download check your connection and try again..theres nothing wrong with my connection to the web, ive closed the browser and reopened and still it wont load..urgh

You said "browser"- so are you playing on Facebook? If so, you may need to try a different browser.
  • Options
    fb on chrome as i always have done and havent ever had any problems downloading anything on
    DH, each time i open the game i usually have to download a few of the hunts,ones that ive already done, and never any problem but this new hunt is refusing,,it gets so far then up comes that connection message
  • Options
    khel03khel03 Registered Users 25 Posts
    ricey wrote: »
    yeah did that at the time,made no difference and still saying the same thing now

I had same problem, one of the members told me to empty cache of unity plug-in, helped big time....with update. The only catch is u have to download each board again.

http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup
  • Options
    Outlw36Outlw36 Registered Users 1 Posts
    khel03 wrote: »
    I had same problem, one of the members told me to empty cache of unity plug-in, helped big time....with update. The only catch is u have to download each board again.

http://unity3d.com/webplayer/setup

Thank you very much! I had this issue back with region 14 and had found it posted for the solution. Had the issue again now with 17 and searched to try and find it again to no avail. This needs to be a "sticky" so people can find it easily.