too many ads

Chris525Chris525 Registered Users 32 Posts
For a game that asks you to pay any where from $1.99 to $99.99 in real money to buy digital guns should not be forcing ads down your throat. They should at least give you the option to pay a couple of dollars to get rid off ads.

Comments

• Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    Chris525 wrote: »
    For a game that asks you to pay any where from $1.99 to $99.99 in real money to buy digital guns should not be forcing ads down your throat. They should at least give you the option to pay a couple of dollars to get rid off ads.

You have a perfectly valid point. For a freemium game, I guess many of us don't even want to pay two dollars and can bear with a myriad ads :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You have a perfectly valid point. For a freemium game, I guess many of us don't even want to pay two dollars and can bear with a myriad ads :)

Some of the games do specifically provide that option if you purchase something. For the ones that don't explicitly say that, I do believe the ads are tapered down with IAPs. Not completely sure on the cadence though.
  • MayhemayhemMayhemayhem Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yes! I would pay real money to get rid of the ads. I don't mind the ads that I choose to click on for a reward. It's the pop up ads that annoy me.
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Yes! I would pay real money to get rid of the ads. I don't mind the ads that I choose to click on for a reward. It's the pop up ads that annoy me.

the popups are supposed to go away if you make a purchase, ive never spent money but Ive also heard that the popups come back after a month or so
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board